Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 days of negotiations by email, I am getting my Frontier today. I did everything by the internet, no phone calls either. I am getting a lease. Man, the dealers really try to confuse you. One dealer 'make mistakes' in his calculation, all in his favor! Using email I was able to spot things in the details in the privacy of my home, not at a dealership with all the pressure. This is the third vehicle I purchased solely by email and will never go to a dealership to do the negotiations again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
welcome to the ZoO!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Before I got tired of the industry and got out, I was an internet sales manager. That really is the way things are going, we sold a LOT of vehicles strictly via emails and phone calls. Everything was done when they got there except for the vehicle inspection and final paperwork.

·
Super Moderator
11,179 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the best forum on the internet!

I can sense how excited you must be as you're posting this in the wee morning hours.
Good luck and enjoy it. With .09% financing why not just own it?

Clint

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Concerned about new body style

The reason I went with a lease is that I can just turn it in when the new body style comes out in 2013. I don't want the hassle of trying to sell it or getting ripped on trade in value. I really only want to keep it until the redesign.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought Frontier SE 4.0 ext cab

I bought a Frontier SE with 4.0 engine, automatic, extended cab, truck value package, bed extender, and portable nav. Color is Red Brick.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Congrats, Love the color, of course :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts