Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I traded in my G37 and picked up a 2014 Frontier Pro4x! Check out the pictures! I'm not sure if the old owner took off the Pro4x bed decals or if they never came with the truck? Were they an option?. I'm kinda sad that they're not there. I'm debating asking the dealer how much it would cost to put them on. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
They've been taken off of it's a true pro4. Look on Amazon for replacements

Good looking truck

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tailgate, and leather seats all have the proper PRO4x badges. Bilstein suspension/tires are all there too so its definitely a PRO4x.

Good call on the amazon sourcing.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I think it looks clean without them...... I'd leave it that way.

Are the other PRO4X specific parts there? White faced gauges, Rockford Fosgate stereo, Rear Differential Locker and sheet metal skid plates?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats in the new truck.

The first thing I did when I got my Pro-4X home was peel the decals off the bed. I think it looks much "cleaner" without them.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Good looking truck! I am still torn on mine whether to remove the decals or leave them on....they are starting to grow on me...LOL

·
Super Moderator
10,410 Posts
Congratulations on the great looking truck, I'm sure Nissan will want one of your arms, maybe a leg too for a set of decals. Look online as many graphics companies can make them for you.

Clint

·
Super Moderator
10,410 Posts
I just took a look on google and saw decals from $34 down to $14, I believe the more expensive one is genuine. The lesser priced one looked pretty nice too.

Clint

·
Registered
86 Posts
The decals are an option - it's a matter of choice whether you get/keep them... personally I like mine. Up to the point I bought my truck in December I hadn't seen any with the decals around here - again, just a matter of choice. You can buy them straight from Nissan if you choose - just go to the Nissan owner accessories page. Not sure how they would be "reapplied" if you bought them off someone who took them off and sold them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would've made them throw that in when purchasing the truck. Man i really like that color

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I like the decals that Swanicyouth has

·
Registered
374 Posts
^totally agree with u dude! ::smile::It looks nice the way it is m8! ::laugh:: Who needs decals anyway? :nerd:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Check out eBay for a set of graphics, the dealer would be your most expensive option.

You might want to consider going to a graphic design place and have them work with you to make a Pro4x like decal but it would be your design.

Sweet looking truck btw!

·
Registered
460 Posts
First thing I did is take off the decals. I don't like the yellow ones, I liked the older red ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts