Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to decide on a color for my truck ASAP. Can you please photoshop my truck to the colors below with black rims? If they are good enough and you require I will be willing to compensate for this. Paypal only of course. Please help! :)

Real interested in the two camaro colors

Best ones I have

·
Registered
880 Posts
Sweet. I say the camaro green is the nicest. Bold, unique, and I would think your a green kinda guy considering your truck is already a shade of. Maybe wrong on that, idk.

The white with black stripes would also be real slick. Clean, with just a bit of black graphic to break it up.

The BMW blue is nice, but doesn't POP enough. With some pearl/flake it would be nice.

The color of that last car is just too.....idk, just not for me.

My preference in order listed. Not that my opinion should matter or was even asked for. And your truck rocks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
lambo gallardo orange too, that color is sick!

·
Registered
644 Posts
^^ I love that color. A very similar color comes on a few rare mustangs and camaros.
I always wondered what my old mustang would look like in that copper/orange

This is the mustang version of the color found on the Saleen s281 Extreme. It's called "Beryllium"

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Again no opinions asked for, but I would pick the Camaro orange first and then the Camaro green. Sorry I can't help yoou with the photoshop ,but that is definitely a good idea. Some colors look great on one vehicle and not so much on another.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Sorry ..I can barely work the computer to gat here...but I think the green would look sweet!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
lol you are worse than a woman
Hows that? Changing colors like nail polish?

quick and dirty. did the best i could with the pics provided. if you think the colors are off, blame my girlfriend as she was over my shoulder the whole time giving me her "opinions"
Thanks alot man. They look great

·
Registered
876 Posts
Not many ppl like the laguna Secca Blue but i love it. That ps of it on your truck is not very close to real tho.. its a lot flatter than that. Its a cool color, never seen it on a truck tho..

Im diggin the blue, or the white

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
What about a stealth kind of matte black with lime green rims. Maybe?

I like the green photoshop the best though.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Most of the colors came out very close, certainly enough so as to tell if you like it or not. The lone exception for me is the orange which came out a bit more copper looking. Of the colors posted I think the green looks best, but if the orange was closer to the Camaro orange I might change my mind.

ScottXGTR, so kind of you to help out with this. Good job.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
the green, white, and orange came out well. realistic, no, but its just for ideas sake. i could spend more time with the blue to get it flatter, but the idea is there. that camaro orangish red tho didnt want to cooperate at all.

again, doing the best with what is available. starting with a medium to dark color doesnt always yield the best results.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Loving that blue with white rims, maybe remove the amber sidemarkers too?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts