Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I'm in the market now for a bumper. How long till they release it to the public. Hey oregonfronty is in WA, isnt he? I'll PM him.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once they get a test fit guy they said they would make as many as needed. Which would rock. I hope someone steps up for this!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
With a name like oregonfronty you would think he is in OR not WA.
Yeah I know... maybe hes right on the border or something. For some reason I remember him saying that he was from WA.. but then again, I have been wrong befor. :)

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Im the test fitter. Going friday

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Whats the wholsale price for this?

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Thank you Kamikaze for being the guinea pig!
No worries guys. And im not sure about the whole sale price. Im sure once i get over there friday well talk logistics.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The price better be real good for using your truck. Especially if they photograph it for their site. Magnaflow used my truck for testing and I got the $500-$700 system for free!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am. Just gotta wait on the pictures of the product to get people on board. And get a final price from them. They would need about 10 people though

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hey jordo, yeah im from oregon. hence the oregon front. lol im north eastern oregon NW of ID and SE end of WA. and since my trucks not done test fitting is out. thats awesome kami is the tester!!! im curious to see what it looks like.

im in market for front and rear! they should make rears too!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Does anyone know what ballpark their front bumpers run? I didn't see prices for anything on their site.
TIA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts