Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So im running the 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine on my 07 XE.
What are some performance part that I could put or have installed on the truck to make it more powerful, efficient, etc. etc... or is just not worth it since it is a smaller engine?

adifabio

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
The only options you have is the UnderDrive CrankPulley built for the QR25 and then a custom CAI and a custom exhaust. The pulley is cheap but the CAI will add up a bit and the exhaust will be expensive if done correctly.

In the end if you wanted performance, the VQ40 was the answer but the QR25 will get you around.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The only options you have is the UnderDrive CrankPulley built for the QR25 and then a custom CAI and a custom exhaust. The pulley is cheap but the CAI will add up a bit and the exhaust will be expensive if done correctly.

In the end if you wanted performance, the VQ40 was the answer but the QR25 will get you around.
I agree, but dont feel to bad, at least you dont have to worry much when gas price go up.:noworries:

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Yea, gas prices.... its sad thou that the XE only gets a couple more then the VQ40 so in the end, the extra cost of gas is the price to pay for the "fun" you can have, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts