Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
lookin good man, looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics! did you get to try a hill climb with the new tank location?

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
lookin good man, looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics! did you get to try a hill climb with the new tank location?
there werent any real serious hill climbs out there but the truck was almost vertical for 10-15 minutes trying this obstacle
YouTube - Penski.mpg
YouTube - Penski 3
more video
YouTube - Penski -2.mpg
T-ray and his X
YouTube - T-Ray X.mpg
YouTube - T-Ray X - 2.mpg

i grinded up my rear driveshaft on a rock but not bent , i could get it rebalanced but i think ill just get it re-tubed because they made it heavy wall tubing so it weigh too much

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
looks awesome, wish i was there to enjoy it. i actually get to go offroading just about every day, but i do it in a MRAP that weighs 37,000 pounds and has a proclivity to tip over if it leans too much.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i have been very vertical for extended periods of time without the bogging we experience. the only time i experience it is on the long hill climbs.

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh this trail was a little scary with out brakes :shock: , the new MC i got had some kind of internal issue so sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldnt which was awesome to find out while goin downhill

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
WOOoowwW!!! nice pics Penski :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and this why i still make it thru the trail without body damage
unlike some people ^^^^^^:nana:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.