Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else had this problem? My Frontier is about a year old and has less than 6000 miles. There are little blemishes that look like freckles where the plastic appears to be peeling right next to the driver's side arm rest. I'm pretty sure I haven't scraped it with anything. My dealer says it looks like something scratched it, but that's not what it looks like to me. I have attached a photo. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Has anyone else had this problem? My Frontier is about a year old and has less than 6000 miles. There are little blemishes that look like freckles where the plastic appears to be peeling right next to the driver's side arm rest. I'm pretty sure I haven't scraped it with anything. My dealer says it looks like something scratched it, but that's not what it looks like to me. I have attached a photo. Thanks.

Caption should read peeling door panel.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Peeling

I have the same thing- Only on the driver door side- I am sure it is from maybe my ring every time I open and close the door. The plastic is cheap and it scratches. I tried polishing and Armour All but still remains...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts