Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried out one of these? Guys with the Chevy Colorado say they work great.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/product-category/4-0l-v6-266-hp/

What is Pedal Commander?

Pedal Commander is a*throttle response*controller*that*removes response delays on your electronic accelerator pedal. Effectively, it allows*your engine to respond faster so your car can accelerate faster! You paid lots of money for a serious*vehicle; when you press your gas pedal, it shouldn?t*feel like you are pressing a sponge. Haven?t you ever noticed*that older cars tend to be*more responsive, before digital pedals? We?re giving you that response back!
Pedal Commander has 4*different control modes:*Eco, City,*Sport, and*Sport+*.*Each control mode*has 8 adjustable*levels to work with. These different settings are what provide drivers with unique acceleration control in their vehicles.

Easy Installation (Plug & Play)
OEM Factory Plugs
Individual Programming
User-Friendly and Adjustable
Eco,City,Sport & Sport + Modes
Removes All Disadvantages of Electronic Gas Pedals
CE and TUV Certified
Never Voids Your Factory Warranty
Excellent Customer Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or 14 Days of Money Back. No Questions Asked!

Product*Benefits

Removes Delays

Removes the delay*disadvantages of electronic gas pedals so your*engine can*respond faster.

Individually Programmed

Pedal Commander is not a generic one-size-fits-all device. Each unit*is*individually programmed according to the make, model, engine specs and transmission of your car.

User-Friendly & Adjustable

Pedal Commander system comes with 4*different modes:*Eco, City, Sport*and*Sport+. Each*mode has 8 adjustable settings.

2-Year Product Warranty

Pedal Commander?s hardware is top-quality. We guarantee it with a two-year*defect warranty in the form of 100% refund or complete product replacement.

Save Fuel up to 20%

After a short and easy install, you will notice greatly increased*engine response, faster acceleration*or save fuel up to 20% with real ECO Mode! Simply put, more pleasure driving.

Easy Plug-and-Play Installation

OEM Factory Harness & *Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation within*10 Minutes.

Reactions: spaz

· Registered
376 Posts
Has anyone tried out one of these? Guys with the Chevy Colorado say they work great.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/product-category/4-0l-v6-266-hp/

What is Pedal Commander?

Pedal Commander is a*throttle response*controller*that*removes response delays on your electronic accelerator pedal. Effectively, it allows*your engine to respond faster so your car can accelerate faster! You paid lots of money for a serious*vehicle; when you press your gas pedal, it shouldn?t*feel like you are pressing a sponge. Haven?t you ever noticed*that older cars tend to be*more responsive, before digital pedals? We?re giving you that response back!
Pedal Commander has 4*different control modes:*Eco, City,*Sport, and*Sport+*.*Each control mode*has 8 adjustable*levels to work with. These different settings are what provide drivers with unique acceleration control in their vehicles.

Easy Installation (Plug & Play)
OEM Factory Plugs
Individual Programming
User-Friendly and Adjustable
Eco,City,Sport & Sport + Modes
Removes All Disadvantages of Electronic Gas Pedals
CE and TUV Certified
Never Voids Your Factory Warranty
Excellent Customer Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or 14 Days of Money Back. No Questions Asked!

Product*Benefits

Removes Delays

Removes the delay*disadvantages of electronic gas pedals so your*engine can*respond faster.

Individually Programmed

Pedal Commander is not a generic one-size-fits-all device. Each unit*is*individually programmed according to the make, model, engine specs and transmission of your car.

User-Friendly & Adjustable

Pedal Commander system comes with 4*different modes:*Eco, City, Sport*and*Sport+. Each*mode has 8 adjustable settings.

2-Year Product Warranty

Pedal Commander?s hardware is top-quality. We guarantee it with a two-year*defect warranty in the form of 100% refund or complete product replacement.

Save Fuel up to 20%

After a short and easy install, you will notice greatly increased*engine response, faster acceleration*or save fuel up to 20% with real ECO Mode! Simply put, more pleasure driving.

Easy Plug-and-Play Installation

OEM Factory Harness & *Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation within*10 Minutes.
Is there anything bad about this pedal commander? Like where is it going to be installed? Something is telling me that there is something I would not like or miss about this pedal commander. I really cannot put my finger on it. :serious:

· Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it says it gets rid of spongey feeling throttle. My wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee has a bad throttle response, where you really need to mash on it. I think this happens more with the 6-8+ speed transmission etc. Was just curious if anyone had tried it on our trucks.

· Registered
24 Posts
Yes, I had one installed in my 2011 Pro-4x and I loved it. Like someone stated above it does take that spongy feeling and I loved messing with people when they were driving because I could either press the button or use the bluetooth to change the settings.

I never tested the eco mode for gas mileage increases. I did have it in city +2 or +3 or sometimes just sport.

I'm currently selling mine if anyone is interested.

· Registered
24 Posts
Is there anything bad about this pedal commander? Like where is it going to be installed? Something is telling me that there is something I would not like or miss about this pedal commander. I really cannot put my finger on it. :serious:
I think the only "bad" thing would be that you get addicted to the pedal response and never use the Eco mode so your gas mileage may not be as good :D.

I loved mine, it was not in the way, and it was extremely easy to install and uninstall!

If you look at my other response I attached a photo, you can't really see the connectors but it just pops inline with the stock wiring. Just watch their video on installation it takes about 30 seconds if you don't have a problem getting the connectors disconnected.

· Registered
2018 Nissan Frontier SV 4WD
9 Posts
Yes, I had one installed in my 2011 Pro-4x and I loved it. Like someone stated above it does take that spongy feeling and I loved messing with people when they were driving because I could either press the button or use the bluetooth to change the settings.

I never tested the eco mode for gas mileage increases. I did have it in city +2 or +3 or sometimes just sport. View attachment 319445

How much are you looking to get?

· Registered
2 Posts

I never tested the eco mode for gas mileage increases. I did have it in city +2 or +3 or sometimes just sport. View attachment 319445

still available for sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.