Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I purchased a Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector ($58) for my 2019 Frontier and it did not fit. They told me that the 2019 was slightly different, and sent me a new one that did fit. I still have the old one and maybe 3 of the screws/hardware.

I'm in the Tampa area, so if you're around and think you can use it, let me know and we'll arrange to meet up. I will not ship this thing, it would be ridiculous to pack.

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
Bless you for offering this for free. And shame on that company for falsely claiming that your 2019 is slightly different, as that is a load of bull.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bless you for offering this for free. And shame on that company for falsely claiming that your 2019 is slightly different, as that is a load of bull.
I was thinking it was just a manufacturing defect... so, whatever the case, they sent me a new one and I still have the old one. I wasn't inclined to start drilling holes in plastic, thus the freebie :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hope it’s okay to revive an old thread but I’ve got some free Chevy trailblazer parts. A hood and two working taillights. Also have the old aftermarket radio for the trailblazer. I also have a working OEM 2007 fronty radio. Local pickup or if anyone is willing to pay to ship

61 - 64 of 64 Posts