Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
deckman80, I didn't forget you, just been busy, I want to try to rebox it to a smaller size for shipping, may not be until next week, but if you can send me a PM with your address or just your zip would probably do it to get a cost. Appears York Pa. has 4 zipcodes, 17401, 17403, 17404, and 17405.

·
Registered
501 Posts
deckman80, I didn't forget you, just been busy, I want to try to rebox it to a smaller size for shipping, may not be until next week, but if you can send me a PM with your address or just your zip would probably do it to get a cost. Appears York Pa. has 4 zipcodes, 17401, 17403, 17404, and 17405.

Pmd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
deckman80, check your front porch in a couple of days, I couldn't repackage it as its too awkward but a friend of mine sent it thru his business so we got a discounted UPS rate $15, PM'd you my name and address. Sorry about all the Styrofoam peanuts but we had to fill all the empty space. Installation instructions are useless but you should be able to figure it out. It is missing the rubber hose and the stock one I believe is too short so you will have to get one of those. Please post a pic after you install it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
deckman80, check your front porch in a couple of days, I couldn't repackage it as its too awkward but a friend of mine sent it thru his business so we got a discounted UPS rate $15, PM'd you my name and address. Sorry about all the Styrofoam peanuts but we had to fill all the empty space. Installation instructions are useless but you should be able to figure it out. It is missing the rubber hose and the stock one I believe is too short so you will have to get one of those. Please post a pic after you install it.

UncleG, it arrived today. No worries about the peanuts. We also have multiple sizes of rubber solvent hose at work. So I should be able to find something that fits.
Thanks so much for the intake and your time and effort! I'll get some pics up as soon as it's installed.

Thanks again.

PM sent

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
For anyone that didn't spring for a VTP, I have a plastic drop-in bed liner. Southern NH. Free for anyone that wants to pick it up. I also have the piece that goes on the tailgate.

·
Registered
228 Posts
deckman80, got the $20 in the mail today for the shipping, thx, as I said in my PM you didn't have too, hope you make use of it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
501 Posts
UncleG,
I'll get pics up as soon as I get a chance to install.

Thank you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a new Gentex rear view mirror, auto darkening with compass. It does not have temp or homelink. I bought this for my 06 fronty but never installed it. Then I traded for a new truck and dont need it.
It's free and I'll pay shipping to lower 48.
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Hey All,
Got rid of my Fronty years ago, and was cleaning out my garage. I've got a front valance and mud flaps that are taking up space. Not shipping, but if you're WA, they're free fiddy!

I'd love those mudflaps if you'd ship them. I'd make it worthwhile.

·
Registered
329 Posts
What year is it?
I might be interested in the valance. And the flaps if they aren't already gone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When I bought my fronty last year, the first thing i bought for it was a set of weather tech mats. So the factory mats have less than a week of use on them. They're sitting in my attic, new. Free to a good home. PM me if you're in the central florida area and you're interested.
Do you still have these floor mats? Are they the carpet ones or the rubber ones?

When I got my truck, it it was missing the front right mat so I am on the hunt for one.

Thanks! ?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I have parts for an OE roof rack to give away.

I have parts for an OE roof rack for a crew cab frontier. No front cross bar and one of the tubes has corrosion. Same as rust and if I remember one of the screws is stuck in the nutsert. If you just want the feet, that's cool. Just pay shipping for anything you want.

I also have a factory front 3 piece valance to give away. Just pay shipping.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not sure if anyone wants it, but here it is. Bull bar....not sure what Brand it is, has a little bit of road rash and a dent on the underneath of one side. Free for pick up around Charleston WV....or if you wanna pay for shipping I can break it down and box it up, not sure how much it would cost to ship though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure if anyone wants it, but here it is. Bull bar....not sure what Brand it is, has a little bit of road rash and a dent on the underneath of one side. Free for pick up around Charleston WV....or if you wanna pay for shipping I can break it down and box it up, not sure how much it would cost to ship though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Hiii any idea how much shipping would be to HI? 96738

·
Registered
206 Posts
Free set of struts from a 2016 SV with about 35k miles. Just pay for shipping or local pickup from upstate NY.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts