Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Is the harness OEM or aftermarket? Are you coming to Texas anytime soon?

I'll contribute. I don't have paypal so I don't know how shipping would work out but I have a factory 4 pin wiring harness collecting dust
R u coming to Texas anytime soon? If so, we could meet up somewhere and I could buy it from you. ::grin:: How much do they run 4 anyway?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Thanks for offering something @glamisdude. :)

I've got some stock coil springs I'm willing to part with. Just taking up space in my shed.

Pay shipping/ pickup and they are yours.
Bump!::smile::

·
Registered
353 Posts
R u coming to Texas anytime soon? If so, we could meet up somewhere and I could buy it from you. ::grin:: How much do they run 4 anyway?
Harness is OEM which normally goes for $50. I used it twice then got a bigger trailer and upgraded to the 7 pin. It got all the pieces that plug in under the dash as well. I live north of New Orleans so the Louisiana/Texas border on I10 is about a 4 hour drive

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Harness is OEM which normally goes for $50. I used it twice then got a bigger trailer and upgraded to the 7 pin. It got all the pieces that plug in under the dash as well. I live north of New Orleans so the Louisiana/Texas border on I10 is about a 4 hour drive
Nevermind then ::wink::

If you are ever going to be in Texas, just let me know by sending me a PM. hahahaha ::laugh::::grin::

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bump!

::smile:: Remember that this thread still exists!::laugh::>:D::grin:::nerd:

·
Rogue Admin
13,272 Posts
Remember rule #9. I'm all for charity, I live it. When you PM'd me about creating this thread I had told you there were others in the past that fizzled away from lack of interest - and therefore bumping it every 3-5 days may not change the outcome you seek.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Remember rule #9. I'm all for charity, I live it. When you PM'd me about creating this thread I had told you there were others in the past that fizzled away from lack of interest - and therefore bumping it every 3-5 days may not change the outcome you seek.
I gottch ya brah! Imma wait and see where this thread can go ::grin::

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey All,
Got rid of my Fronty years ago, and was cleaning out my garage. I've got a front valance and mud flaps that are taking up space. Not shipping, but if you're WA, they're free fiddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Overload springs

I have a pair of overload leaf springs from my 2010 Frontier SE 4X4 that are available to anyone who wants them. They only have about 7500 miles on them.

Shipping will be very expensive so I would prefer someone in the SF Bay area or Monterey Bay area that I could meet and hand them to.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
219 Posts
When I bought my fronty last year, the first thing i bought for it was a set of weather tech mats. So the factory mats have less than a week of use on them. They're sitting in my attic, new. Free to a good home. PM me if you're in the central florida area and you're interested.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Bolton Premiere KV4601062K Cold Air Intake

I have a Bolton Premiere KV4601062K Cold Air Intake that was on my 2010. I loved the sound and when I ran it with 89 octane it brought the truck to life, but when I gave my 2010 to my nephew he wanted it put back to stock and I also want to keep my 2016 stock. It has been sitting in my basement, filter has been cleaned, you can also have what's left of the K&N oil.

You can have it free but you would have to pick it up as I don't want to be bothered shipping it. I am in NE PA, zipcode is 18704

You can get a new one for less then $100 so consider that;
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Bolton_Premiere/Cold_Air_Intake/KV4601062K.html

Send me a PM if interested. And please someone who can actually use it and not sell it, thx.

UncleG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I have a plug and play 4 pin trailer harness. This plugs into the factory harness. I switched back to a factory 7 pin.
If you want it, it's yours. I'll even mail it to you free, in the lower 48 only.
Just pm me your address and it'll be on it's way.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have a Bolton Premiere KV4601062K Cold Air Intake that was on my 2010. I loved the sound and when I ran it with 89 octane it brought the truck to life, but when I gave my 2010 to my nephew he wanted it put back to stock and I also want to keep my 2016 stock. It has been sitting in my basement, filter has been cleaned, you can also have what's left of the K&N oil.

You can have it free but you would have to pick it up as I don't want to be bothered shipping it. I am in NE PA, zipcode is 18704

You can get a new one for less then $100 so consider that;
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Bolton_Premiere/Cold_Air_Intake/KV4601062K.html

Send me a PM if interested. And please someone who can actually use it and not sell it, thx.

UncleG

If I was a little closer I'd take it.
Nice donation though

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have the factory crank pulley and navy blue touch up paint. Both from my traded 2011.
For pickup only. 17402

·
Registered
228 Posts
deckman80, I see your in York Pa., let me check it out and I will get back to you, if its reasonable I will just send it to you at my expense.

·
Registered
501 Posts
deckman80, I see your in York Pa., let me check it out and I will get back to you, if its reasonable I will just send it to you at my expense.

UncleG,

If it wouldn't be an inconvenience to send it.
I would still have to compensate you for shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I have a plug and play 4 pin trailer harness. This plugs into the factory harness. I switched back to a factory 7 pin.
If you want it, it's yours. I'll even mail it to you free, in the lower 48 only.
Just pm me your address and it'll be on it's way.
Update
4 pin connector is spoken for.

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Always carry a knife? :confused: (not sure how Gibbs' rule applies here...)

21 - 40 of 64 Posts