Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen on other forms that there is a pay it forward/freebie thread. I was told by one of the mods that these types of threads did exist on this forum. Anyway, to revive the dead thread (rhyme lol), I am creating this thread because one man's trash is another man's treasure. If you have any freebies or anything you would like to give, post it in this thread.

Please do not try to cause any types of beef or stir any dust. I just created this thread because I thought that it is a good idea. Most of us, if not all of us, have junk that we want to get rid of.

:) Good Luck folks!::grin::

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey great idea! We will be moving in a few months, so I will make sure to use this thread.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey great idea! We will be moving in a few months, so I will make sure to use this thread.
Glad to hear that this thread will be of benefit to you @remz3. No need to call 1-800-GOTJUNK when you got this forum lol. Does that mean that I can get free first dibs on anything you got with free shipping lol?

Jk ::laugh::

·
Rogue Admin
13,272 Posts
So - you want to desperately start a Pay it Forward thread, yet you have nothing to offer to Pay it Forward and asking for dibs. Hmm.

Well, I'll throw this out there - I have my original front valance off my truck that I took off almost immediately. It is large, three pieces, and so therefore no - I will not ship it. However, I travel all over BC and could possibly arrange to meet someone throughout this big beautiful province.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just as an FYI Zedbra

So - you want to desperately start a Pay it Forward thread, yet you have nothing to offer to Pay it Forward and asking for dibs. Hmm.

Well, I'll throw this out there - I have my original front valance off my truck that I took off almost immediately. It is large, three pieces, and so therefore no - I will not ship it. However, I travel all over BC and could possibly arrange to meet someone throughout this big beautiful province.
One: I am am not desperate. I am just trying to be a positive contributor to this forum. ::wink::

Two: If I had something to offer, I would offer it but at the moment I do not have a PayPal account. I have yet to find something that is useful to others. (I am not going to just pickup a random object, like a brand new deodorant stick, and put it as a freebie on this thread. That would be outright ridiculous and stupid of me).

Three: I said JK at the end of this post for a reason (it was just a stupid joke ::grin::):

Glad to hear that this thread will be of benefit to you @remz3. No need to call 1-800-GOTJUNK when you got this forum lol. Does that mean that I can get free first dibs on anything you got with free shipping lol?

Jk ::laugh::
Again, I am not trying to cause any trouble or stir up any dust on this thread or forum.
Thanks for your understanding:angel:

·
Registered
77 Posts
One: I am am not desperate. I am just trying to be a positive contributor to this forum. ::wink::

Two: If I had something to offer, I would offer it but at the moment I do not have a PayPal account. I have yet to find something that is useful to others. (I am not going to just pickup a random object, like a brand new deodorant stick, and put it as a freebie on this thread. That would be outright ridiculous and stupid of me).

Three: I said JK at the end of this post for a reason (it was just a stupid joke ::grin::):

Again, I am not trying to cause any trouble or stir up any dust on this thread or forum. If you have a problem on this thread, you may kindly shoot me with a PM and I will ::grin:: respond back to you ASAP!

Brand new deodorant sticks are not stupid. Many of us wear deodorant and love getting new deodorant sticks. I do have an extra, which I'll gladly offer up as the first freebie on our new pay it forward thread. Any takers? PayPal me shipping and it's all yours! ::smile::

·
Rogue Admin
13,272 Posts
Again, I am not trying to cause any trouble or stir up any dust on this thread or forum. If you have a problem on this thread, you may kindly shoot me with a PM and I will ::grin:: respond back to you ASAP!

6 posts in and you are condescending already. If there's issues, you will be made aware after the trash is taken out.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brand new deodorant sticks are not stupid. Many of us wear deodorant and love getting new deodorant sticks. I do have an extra, which I'll gladly offer up as the first freebie on our new pay it forward thread. Any takers? PayPal me shipping and it's all yours! ::smile::
I was being sarcastic lol. Somehow my sarcasm is not funny to others :frown: It is ok, I am not offended at all ::wink::

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was also being sarcastic. Yet I am fully prepared to ship the deodorant to kick this thread into high gear
Glad to hear that Tim Weber! Lettuce (lolol) see if anybody even wants a deodorant stick anyway. hahahaha::grin::>:D

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I don't use deodorant it has too much alcohol in it and burns my skin I prefer anti-perspirant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't use deodorant it has too much alcohol in it and burns my skin I prefer anti-perspirant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Same with me! I have sensitive skin so alcohol is a no no:nerd:::grin::

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys, I've moved this thread to the subforum where I think it fits a little better.

With that said, let's try to keep the discussion relevant to the subject. Thanks.
Yes ma'am! ::laugh::

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump for new members

Hello and welcome all new members. This thread is where all the free stuff goes so if you have anything to give, post it here. So far the only current freebie is a stick of deodorant ::laugh::::grin::>:D by @Tim Weber. We need some more contributions so let the pileup begin.
:excellent::rofl::stupid:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'll contribute. I don't have paypal so I don't know how shipping would work out but I have a factory 4 pin wiring harness collecting dust

·
Rogue Admin
13,272 Posts
Hello and welcome all new members. This thread is where all the free stuff goes so if you have anything to give, post it here. So far the only current freebie is a stick of deodorant ::laugh::::grin::>:D by @Tim Weber. We need some more contributions so let the pileup begin.
:excellent::rofl::stupid:
You may wish to read up there again, cuz ol Zed there posted up something before the pit stick debauchery.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Zedbra

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the rogue admin @Zedbra. My bad bro! ::grin::

Guys, Zedbra has also offered stuff also so be sure to read the quoted text above

1 - 20 of 64 Posts