Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to (bwarren228) i got the tires mounted yesterday... they are great so far and ride so so smooth!So i washed her up and decided to take some pics of what ive been up to.....
You can see the reason i want a new front bumper... the dent in the middle!

Yokahama AVID V4S in 265/60/18

350z 6speed round knob... i love it.

The dual din... i forgot to take a pic of the diamond 15" i have sitting behind the seat.. yea it beats!

Dual 2.5in into a magnaflow with a single 3in out and a 3in resonator dumped out back.... i wanted mandural bends but the guy wanted to charge me $40 per bend... so i just had him press bend them..but it sounds nice and deep..

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Very nice! The exhaust sounds sick huh

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That is a dope *** frontier. Love the shift knob, and the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Forgot to put that other wheel as your spare! I just noticed when I looked at the pics. I like it alot though. Now we just need to get started on the video of you drifting that circle on the south side!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That is a sweet truck. Any sound clips of your exhaust? That's the same setup I'm looking at minus the resonator, with the exit at the stock location.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Forgot to put that other wheel as your spare! I just noticed when I looked at the pics. I like it alot though. Now we just need to get started on the video of you drifting that circle on the south side!
yep, its raining right now acctually..... so i think im gonna give it a try.Gotta love round-a-bouts! ha ha.. but yea ill get some videos of the exhaust to post up. Oh, and thanks for all the comments guys!(edit).. well i just took a trip around the block and all i can say is wow! those tires are one of the most sticky tires i have ever driven on in the rain! Next step..... true trac:fantastic:

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Alright, Bwarren helped out with mounting the tires? Does this mean you are in the Hattiesburg area? I would like to hear the exhaust in person.

Wheels look great by the way!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, Bwarren helped out with mounting the tires? Does this mean you are in the Hattiesburg area? I would like to hear the exhaust in person.

Wheels look great by the way!
Well, i actually live on the coast.... its about an hour away from hattisburg. I dont go up there much but if you make it down this way ill be glad to meet up with you. But deff let me know next time yall have a meet or something and ill ride out there...

·
Premium Member
9,769 Posts
yep, its raining right now acctually..... so i think im gonna give it a try.Gotta love round-a-bouts! ha ha.. but yea ill get some videos of the exhaust to post up. Oh, and thanks for all the comments guys!(edit).. well i just took a trip around the block and all i can say is wow! those tires are one of the most sticky tires i have ever driven on in the rain! Next step..... true trac:fantastic:
The truck looks great! If you don't mind, how much were the wheels?
They really make the black stand out. Good choice.

Clint

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im guessing d-town is d'Iberville? or diamondhead. i dunno

wheels look good. you have good taste. just dont paint them black.
Thanks, yea its diamondhead... its funny cause seeing your truck was what made me want the pathfinder wheels.. They are however gonna stay the way they are... ha ha.. I had a question for you. Your front bumper and grill are painted correct? or is it the pathfinder bumper? Also, who did the painting cause im in desperate need of the part below the grill re-painted..thanks

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
I mistook D-town to be Dallas or Detroit. I have family in Columbia. We will be down for Cruisin the Coast Oct. 10th or 11th. We'll have to meet up.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
looks really good man, looks like you've done a lot of the same mods i have. i'm really starting to want those pathy 18's bad... great, well rounded truck so far imo:goodjob: keep it up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I mistook D-town to be Dallas or Detroit. I have family in Columbia. We will be down for Cruisin the Coast Oct. 10th or 11th. We'll have to meet up.
Fo Sho man... i just hope i can get off work.. ha ha. thanks for all the compliments guys!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts