Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently purchased a 06 4X4 SE and while reading the operators manual I noticed the passenger underseat storage compartment is illustrated with a lift out tray (fits inside compartment/bin). I called the sales person to inquire and he stated he thought, he wasn't sure, that the tray came with the higher models.

Can someone comfirm if the tray comes with the SE or not?

Much appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
I love my bin. I wish the derned truck had one on each side. I hate that big thingy under the passenger side jump seat. Ugly and heavy as sh**. At least mine, anyway. :D :D

OK. I'm old. That makes it heavy. All those heavy metals and all. 8O :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Are you refering to the bin under the rear passenger seats, or a bin under the front passenger's seat? I wasn't aware there was a bin under the front passenger seat, unless that's new for the 06 model!

I have the KC, so I only have a bin under the driver's side jump seat. It does have a shallow bin that fits into the the deeper bin. I keep the first aid kit in the shallwo one and a couple cleats and tools under it in the deeper bin.

·
Registered
838 Posts
in my 05 kc, the passenger side rear jump has an under tray device that pulls outward and extends legs to stabilize a child car seat ,and the one behind the driver seat is a removable bin w/ no tray insert. i use it for jumper cables, extra fuses, wheel lock key, and an oil rag.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should have been more specific. I was referring to the removable bin located under the rear, driver's side, fold up bench seat.

Thanks for the info. The answer I received from sales seemed "convenient".

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love my bin. Only have one though, because the R-F sub is under the driver's side seat. I use it to store all my bungee cords, tie-down straps, etc. so they don't rattle around in the bed. It came with the first aid kit in it too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts