Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes. Many, many parts. I'm the self proclaimed interchangable parts expert. What is it you are wanting to swap?

Sent by my R2D2 using Tapatalk
I am tryung to take a hard body 4 cyl and put it in my 1st gen is it possible and from looking at the plugins they look to be interchangeable any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
They are two different engines, albeit the same engine family. Hardbodies came with the KA24E (SOHC) whereas the Frontier came with the KA24DE (DOHC). The engine harness is part of the entire main harness on the Hardbody and I would assume it's the same way on a Frontier. You would need to swap the ECM's and lot of work on the harness to get it to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hmmm wondering if xterra rear tails fit a 01 frontier ? and what are the benefits of the exterra front seats if any ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m wondering if I can use a carpet kit for a 2000-2004 Frontier Crew Cab in a 2007 Frontier. For some reason replacement carpet is not available for the 2007 and the latter is readily available

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
ACC (Auto Custom Carpets) makes carpeting for the Gen 1 crew cabs; you can find it at Rockauto.com. Look up your vehicle, go to interior and then to "flooring." I wouldn't think the Gen 2 carpeting would be a good fit since the Gen 1 has that "dip" at the front of the floor pan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks again, I took a look, they don’t list flooring under that year Frontier. If you know anyone else that might please let me know. I have a big hole in the drivers side under the mat. I’m not sure why this is impossible to find

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
hmmm wondering if xterra rear tails fit a 01 frontier ? and what are the benefits of the exterra front seats if any ?
The tail lights are completely different.
The only seat benefit I found was "upgrading" by swapping out my non adjustable driver side seat for one from a JY Xterra that has the lever to adjust lumbar support & 2 knobs that adjust the seat bottom.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Thanks again, I took a look, they don’t list flooring under that year Frontier. If you know anyone else that might please let me know. I have a big hole in the drivers side under the mat. I’m not sure why this is impossible to find
If nothing else maybe you could find a JY Nissan with same color carpeting and cut a piece to use as a patch. I've never attempted this but might be worth a shot. You could also cut a patch from under one of your bucket seats to use as it would be a perfect match and you could install an amp to cover the donor patch area if it'd make you feel better about having a hole under your seat.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Look up 2004 Nissan Frontier 3.3L V6...scroll down to "Interior"...."Flooring" will be the third option listed. It's there because I looked it up myself. They have five different options, each with a couple of color choices. Here's one:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Isn't @Snneff seeking 2nd gen 2007 carpeting?
Ah! I got it backwards! They make carpeting on the aftermarket for a 2007 Pathfinder. I suppose one could modify that for a Frontier?

61 - 74 of 74 Posts