Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting these parts off the truck. Will be posting pictures soon.

Volant CAI: $120 (2000 miles), prefer local pick up

MAF: $100 (500 miles)

Spark-plug coils: have 5 at $50 each (2000 miles)

Radflo 2.0 with SPC UCA: $800 (as package), break-out: $550 and $350 respectively (2000 miles), prefer local pick up - SOLD

Timken wheel hubs for 2-wheel-drive (front): $70 each, prefer local pick up - No longer available

Class III hitch: $100, prefer local pick up (include nuts and bolts) - No longer available

Fuel injectors: have 6 at $40 each (2000 miles) - No longer available

MagnaFlow cats: $80 each for front (left and right) + yours (600 miles), we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation
$70 each for rear (left and right) + yours (600 miles), we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation
- No longer available

Monster Banks exhaust system for short and long bed: $200 + yours (600 miles), we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation - No longer available

Cats and exhaust system have spray paint on it since I drove over a spray can and it threw paint on it, but it's at the bottom of truck

The whole setup for EVAP Canister (200 miles): $150 + yours, we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation - No longer available

·
Registered
374 Posts
Getting these parts off the truck. Will be posting pictures soon.

Radflo 2.0 with SPC UCA: $800 (as package), break-out: $550 and $350 respectively (2000 miles), prefer local pick up

Volant CAI: $120 (2000 miles), prefer local pick up

Timken wheel hubs for 2-wheel-drive (front): $70 each, prefer local pick up

Class III hitch: $100, prefer local pick up (include nuts and bolts)

Spark-plug coils: have 5 at $50 each (2000 miles)

Fuel injectors: have 6 at $40 each (2000 miles)

MagnaFlow cats: $80 each for front (left and right) + yours (600 miles), we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation
$70 each for rear (left and right) + yours (600 miles), we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation

Monster Banks exhaust system for short and long bed: $200 + yours (600 miles), we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation

Cats and exhaust system have spray paint on it since I drove over a spray can and it threw paint on it, but it's at the bottom of truck

The whole setup for EVAP Canister (200 miles): $200 + yours, we'll exchange right at my garage, I can provide installation
Any freebies ahahaha? ::grin::::grin::>:D>:D::laugh::::laugh:: Who is the manufacture of the hitch? Curt?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any freebies ahahaha? ::grin::::grin::>:D>:D::laugh::::laugh:: Who is the manufacture of the hitch? Curt?
CURT is the manufacture of the hitch.

Freebies? I might think about that if I have time taking the Kenwood 6019 DDX, Kenwood K200BT, Kenwood hard drive control off the truck

·
Registered
374 Posts
CURT is the manufacture of the hitch.

Freebies? I might think about that if I have time taking the Kenwood 6019 DDX, Kenwood K200BT, Kenwood hard drive control off the truck
Nah I do not like Curt. I will get an OEM hitch installed next year anyway. Sure! I will be happy to take those off of you since I live smack next to H-Town and drive in and out really easily. Can you pm your Address to me? thanks ::smile::

·
Registered
276 Posts
What year is your frontier. I think there was a difference in volant CAI when they changed the grille design

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, that's right. It's '07.

The Volant did change its design for 2nd gen. The re-designed model sucks less air in since it is using the factory side opening for air in. And also, the re-designed model requires you to move your horns to a different location.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
USPS shipping is $65
UPS is $55

All shipping fees are estimated.

I kept the original stock.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ok let me see what my check brings this coming Friday. VERY interested in it if it's the older closed box model

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Volant CAI: $120 (2000 miles), prefer local pick up.......Still for sale?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts