Suffered catastrophic engine failure just shy of 200k miles. Everything else works. Would be amazing with a new engine, but I don't have the time or money. Dark alloy wheels with new tires (missing one front hub cap) Has 6' bed. Gray leather interior; driver seat shows some wear, but the rest is near perfect. Has Atoto A6 touchscreen stereo with backup cam, dash cam, and OBDII bluetooth ready. Mirrors are not painted to match silver exterior, just plain black. All glass in perfect shape, except for one small chip in the windshield, passenger side. Newer rear bumper. Front bumper cover is a little busted up but 'bar' insert piece is brand new. Hood has no dents or rust, just a few chips that have been touched up. Has running boards and roof rack. Hard plastic bed liner and fiberglass hard bed cover (6' bed), painted to match the truck (silver). Wired for low-profile all-in-one subwoofer currently installed under the driver seat. Stereo has bmuetooth, aux in jack, ability to run streaming apps or play media from USB or microSD card. Also hasDVR app for dash cam. Reverse can activates and displays on stereo screen when shifted into R.

Wanna know about an item, just ask. I'll tell you whatever specifics you want to know and provide pictures on request. Hopefully this isn't removed because I don't have prices listed for literally every item on the truck being for sale.