Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part # Narrow Long Hose Connected From Fuel Tank to Filler Neck

Hello All. I have 2005 Frontier Nismo. Keep getting evap check engine code. I found a crack in a hose that connects from the top side of the gas tank over to the top of the fill neck. It is made of two pieces. The piece that is cracked is the hose connected to the tank. This hose is for evaporation or overflow. I have attached two angles of the hose for identification. Anyone have this part #? It is circled in white on the side of the tank

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
You have two white circles. I'm assuming it's the one on the left? Also is it the hose itself or the part seated to the tank that the hose fits on?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. From the circle on the left that black flex plastic hose runs to the other picture where it connect to a second hose then up into the top of the filler neck. If you look closely on the second picture you can see where the hose is cracked. The end that connects to the tank just looks like a tension fitting. The other end is a complicated looking type connector.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Nissan4Life... I thought so too and ordered that. It is not the part I need. 16 connects to the top of the tank to the canister.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Nissan4Life... I thought so too and ordered that. It is not the part I need. 16 connects to the top of the tank to the canister.
Looks like that hose can't be purchased separately. Looks to be included with the tank.

Sent from my VS500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Is it possible to replace jsut the hose with a generic. pull it off or cut it off the fitting, then slip a similar sized one on and clamp?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I realize this thread is 3 years old now but I was wondering if you ever determined if that hose was available separately? Just found a break in the same one on my '19 and I'm pretty sure it was rodents...which I doubt are covered by warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts