Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, our Parks pass ( credit card size) dropped between the windshield and dash on my 2012 Frontier. Any tips on getting it out?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
493 Posts
Have you tried to look underneath? maybe you could see it that way. If not I would think it will be easier to get a new pass than to tear the dash apart. Thanks for the post anyway, I'll try to remember not to put things such as credit cards etc up there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure exactly where it goes when it falls back in there. It's an annual National Parks pass, so hopefully we can retrieve it. I may try and remove the top of the dash.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
You might be able to just pop off the tray above radio and gain access. Tray comes off easily, just use a plastic putty knife between tray and radio to remove. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Which side of the dash did it fall behind? If it fell behind the passenger side you could pull both glove boxes out then be able to get to all sorts of stuff behind them & the center stack (AC, stereo, etc.). If it fell behind the drivers side; best bet in that case is to drop the section of the dash below the steering wheel, the A-pillar cover & kick panel to give you more looking room. IF none if that works it might've gotten stuck in the foam padding (sound proofing) along the firewall.

Basically, your dash will look like this if you don't find your pass fairly easily. :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts