Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Man your ride is getting cleaner by the moment. Have you thought of possibly painting your rims either your stock vehicle color to match. Or maybe a possible darker shade to make it pop. In the sunlight ??

·
Super Moderator
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man your ride is getting cleaner by the moment. Have you thought of possibly painting your rims either your stock vehicle color to match. Or maybe a possible darker shade to make it pop. In the sunlight ??
Thanks. No plans on painting the rims. I would like some of the 18" wheels on the newer Pathfinder and Frontier LE.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thanks. No plans on painting the rims. I would like some of the 18" wheels on the newer Pathfinder and Frontier LE.
You and me both. They look nice.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
awesome! im painting the cowl along with the mirrors and door handles when i have time

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Yours looks really great. I was thinking of painting my cowl but I think white would suck.

Black maybe, but yours looks great!!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Yours looks really great. I was thinking of painting my cowl but I think white would suck.

Black maybe, but yours looks great!!
i agree it may be abit much

·
Super Moderator
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good man! Did you have it professionally done?
Thanks guys. Yes, I had the guards and cowl professionally painted. I painted the two small outer extensions myself. That was poor planning on my part because I didn't realize there were 3 pieces until I had the painted parts back.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thanks guys. Yes, I had the guards and cowl professionally painted. I painted the two small outer extensions myself. That was poor planning on my part because I didn't realize there were 3 pieces until I had the painted parts back.
Any other pieces like engine cover that sort of thing on the list to paint. I know your not done right.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
How much of a b*tch was it to remove the cowl? Mine would look good with the storm grey to match, but I like my mud flaps black. The damn cowl is like one of the most p.i.t.a. things to put protectant on. Looks great man!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
How much of a b*tch was it to remove the cowl? Mine would look good with the storm grey to match, but I like my mud flaps black. The damn cowl is like one of the most p.i.t.a. things to put protectant on. Looks great man!
I'll Pm you the directions to take to it off.

Pm sent.....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks a lot.

Any other pieces like engine cover that sort of thing on the list to paint. I know your not done right.
I'm not sure yet. I have a bunch of paint left in the spray can. :)

Came out great Zero, nicely done.
Domo arigato (Thank you), ToddG.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts