Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a couple amigos ran the Padre Island National Seashore during the weekend. It was a lazy kind of day. I was even too lazy to throw my fishing poles in the truck. Regardless a good time was had by all. Enjoy the pics!

Mad flex

Just keeps on climbing

Put the body on

FAIL

Donuts

Shredding the dunes

STUCK

I hope he didn't fall off the oil rig with his hard hat

Can you find the crab in this picture?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parking FAIL

Success!

Spotted this beauty on the way home

Chased a GT-R for a little bit on the way back to Austin...he was too fast

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i love padre island... great fishing. anyway looks liek fun. the truck looks great, really want to paint my bumper and rims now.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Nice. how long was the drive? I am thinking of heading down next weekend.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
nice picks kerry, trey's tire carrier looks good, really liked the last (vertical) landscape shot. i wonder if that R35 was my friend justin?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks everybody:)

Nice. how long was the drive? I am thinking of heading down next weekend.
The drive is right around 3 hours if you take 35 to 37 in San Antonio.

nice picks kerry, trey's tire carrier looks good, really liked the last (vertical) landscape shot. i wonder if that R35 was my friend justin?
Thanks. The GT-R was black so it's very possible it was.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
that orange sas'd frontier belongs to a guy on the a/c board. cool pics. makes me jealous... i wish i could drive on the beach, but there are too many idiots around here that would screw it up. your pics make me jealous.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
thats wierd... so someone else has an orange sas'd 99 frontier with black fenders?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
awesome pic!

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
No, HKY's post is referring to the black GTR Kerry saw. There's a guy in Austin, TX that has one and his name is Justin.
this:ugogirl:

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
that orange sas'd frontier belongs to a guy on the a/c board. cool pics. makes me jealous... i wish i could drive on the beach, but there are too many idiots around here that would screw it up. your pics make me jealous.
justin said he didn't leave his house that day so couldn't have been him... oh well
thats wierd... so someone else has an orange sas'd 99 frontier with black fenders?
No, HKY's post is referring to the black GTR Kerry saw. There's a guy in Austin, TX that has one and his name is Justin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts