Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The tires I'm throwing out there. You would have to be local or willing to drive and have the same size(but worn out) tires. I'm turning my lease in and I thought I was going to buy it but I'm not. The Navi Mount is Charcoal and its JUST THE MOUNT. I'm keeping the Garmin unit. The floor mats are cool but you Fronty guys could , well, only use the front.

NAVI MOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Michelin P265/70R16
2005-2010 Pathfinder weathertech floormats

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
What happens when they assess the condition of the truck and don't approve of the tires? They can back charge for them. Same as physical damage to body or interior.
Just a heads up.

Clint

·
Registered
92 Posts
how much for the floor mats?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What happens when they assess the condition of the truck and don't approve of the tires? They can back charge for them. Same as physical damage to body or interior.
Just a heads up.

Clint

Your good to the wear bars. About 2 or 3/32. Thanks for looking out though.

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
Michelin does make excellent tires.
How many miles are on them?

Clint

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
how much for the floor mats?
If you don't mind I would like to leave the ad up for a few days to see if I can get any takers on the set. After that I will strike you a deal on the fronts.

Michelin does make excellent tires.
How many miles are on them?

Clint
I think about 1500. I have the reciept with install milage documented. They Ride great and of course are very quiet. I was the Parts Manager at my local Nissan Dealer before it closed down. Now I am the service Manager (I moved to the dark side) at a huge Tire and service center. They still cost me like 800.00 with my discount.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I was the Parts Manager at my local Nissan Dealer before it closed down. Now I am the service Manager (I moved to the dark side) at a huge Tire and service center. They still cost me like 800.00 with my discount.
I was wondering what happened to you.

Just an FYI, the parts you got me are working perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts

The tires I'm throwing out there. You would have to be local or willing to drive and have the same size(but worn out) tires. I'm turning my lease in and I thought I was going to buy it but I'm not. The Navi Mount is Charcoal and its JUST THE MOUNT. I'm keeping the Garmin unit. The floor mats are cool but you Fronty guys could , well, only use the front.
Do you still have the Navi Unit for sale?

·
Registered
210 Posts
FYI, that dock is not going to fit 09+ frontiers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nope i bought it this morning!

Sorry sailerman. I can't edit the header so if one of the mods wants to take that out.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts