Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P0430 check eng code on my 05 NISMO, has anyone had this code before and what was the fix? Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I was hoping to hear that it only needed an oxygen sensor.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Thanks, I was hoping to hear that it only needed an oxygen sensor.
Cat closest to the motor on the drivers side. If you are under 80,000miles, it should be under warranty.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again. I got 87K on it so I'm thinking about getting the aftermarket Magnaflow for a replacement.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Had the same problem, but it cost me 1200 bucks cause no one had an aftermarket one.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
yea i don't think there are any aftermarket cat replacements for our trucks. try finding one in a junk yard would be my suggestion.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Talk To Shinermiller Or Rdrodney They Took Off Factory Cats And Welded In Hi Flo Cats. I Just Sold Both My Upstream Cats, Good Luck With A Salvage Yard, Theyre Not Supposed To Sell Them, Something With Government Beraucracy

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
oh yea i forgot about that lol, thanks bill

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks to all, I chged the driver's side primary cat, runs like new now, no ses lite.

·
Registered
14 Posts
All right guys...I hope I made the right move. Both of my primary cats are bad and Nissan as well as local repair shop wanted $1,400 just for the parts. I located this source:

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...Components,wpn_scat_name:Catalytic+Converters)

I ordered both for right at $600.00. They said they were direct bolt up and have 2 year/25K warranty. Anybody have any experience with this aftermarket cat?:confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts