Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my spark plugs today, and as soon as I started the truck back up, it ran rough and the "Service Engine Soon" light started flashing.

I figured it might be something to do with having unplugged the throttle body connector, but it's a P0300.

I removed the intake collector to do the passenger side, so I did disconnect a number of hoses and connectors, but I'm pretty sure I got them all reconnected correctly. I'm going to double check these, but any other suggestions as to what might have gone wrong?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Crisis averted! I had disconnected the power to the passenger-side fuel injector rail back by the firewall when I was unclipping everything to get the intake collector free. I thought I had reconnected it, but I hadn't gotten it all the way together. My first clue was that my short-term fuel trim was 25% on Bank 0 and 0% on Bank 1. Also the upstream O2 sensor on Bank 0 was 0.9V, and 0.3V on Bank 1. Once I double-checked that connector, found that it was loose, and made sure it was fully seated, everything went back to normal. The truck runs much better on 6 cylinders than on 3!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts