Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud Owner of a 2017 Frontier Pro4x. This is my first frontier but own many other Nissans. Just installed a 2.5 inch lift from pro comp. Loving the truck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from another fairly new frontier owner in COS

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome from the Black Forest. You know you have to post a pic of your truck right? ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want to buy Auto trans

I have. 2000 Nissan Frontier with 3.3 liter engine. I am looking for a good used automatic transmission. Mine is a two wheel drive.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That works... most of us are a bit special around here and need pictures ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the group from another Colorado Springs member.

I picked up the SV6 version and so far quite happy with the truck.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Looks great

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
186 Posts
So there seems to be three or four new members from the Springs joining up within the last few weeks. That's a pretty good modification labor force ? and mountain exploring crew. Seems like quite a few trips go on up in northern CO, we should put something together locally before the roads get shut down for the season.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Now that I have a new daily thanks to work, I will be much more apt to wheel more often next summer. Found a bunch of fun trails out around my house too. Nothing crazy, but fun none the less!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome from the Black Forest. You know you have to post a pic of your truck right? ?
Welcome drewbie and gliznass I?ll keep a lookout for you I?m out near hodgen and volmer also in Black Forest! Usually run quite a few trails headed out to Chinamans Gulch this weekend with some friends to test out my new Titan swap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts