Nissan Frontier Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Had a little collision when I was in Arizona, kind of a both our own fault type accident. It was purely cosmetic so we both agreed to take care of our own vehicles. So here is the before and after! I'm pretty happy with it. 100 bucks and two hours of my time. Not perfect but it works for me!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
If I missed it, sorry, but could you tell me the height of the roof rack, top of cross bars, and top of pioneer rack?

Is the platform sitting on top of the cross bars, or do you remove the crossbars and just attach the platform to the feet?

And you are using the clamp on set up right? not one thats bolted/riveted to the roof right?

I'm really wanting as flat a platform as I can get, and as large as well, thought maybe, it could sort of act as a visor and block some sun. I just need to be careful with the height, my garage is short.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Finally got my hands on a wilco hitch gate solo for cheap, and relocated the tire.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
How did you do the lower body work coating? I am thinking about doing the exact same thing but have zero experience. Thank you!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I used UPOL raptor lining. Did a lot of prep work to tape it, and cover the tires. Other than that it took two coats each side. Not too hard as long as you have an air compressor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
985 Posts
Lookin sharp.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts