Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traveling up the Cassiar Highway to the Alaskan Highway, then up the Dempster to Tuk and back to Dawson. Then down the Alaska highway to highway 40 in Alberta following the eastern edge of the Rocky’s. I’m open to any suggestions as to side treks, camping spots, backroads or any other advice or suggestions. I would also be open to meeting up with a group to hit some trails etc. I’m well outfitted with front and rear lockers, 33” tires and a winch to mention a few upgrades to my 2014 Fronty. My start point is California on July 3. I'd be cool with any cool people who want to tag along for any part or portion of the trip. I am filming the trip to be posted online at a later date so you would have to be cool with that. If you are interested in a tag a long it would be necessary to Skype or some other form of video conferencing to chat about the trip, coordinator logistics and simply get to know one another. It’s a trip I’ve been working on doing for two years so I feel I’m pretty close to being ready. I cross the border into BC on July 4th. I leave back across the border on the 21st. There will be long hard days of driving until we hit Tuk. Then we will be a little more casual on the return. If this trip interests you or if you have suggestions please message me back. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts