Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yup. And people say Californians are dumb. Of course we are talking about a state dumb enough to elect Jeb.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Does that mean you cant have a dog cause it could mull a child, or a cat cause it could scratch a babys eyes out and the what ifs could go on and on. I lived in Florida and use to swim in a lake with aligators, walked around with fire ants and through woods with snakes. Were my parents douchebags for living there and letting me all those things? You cant keep your children in a bubble!

There probably is some kind of negligents there, but you dont know why or how the snake was out of its cage.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The dude forgot to lock his unlicensed snake in its cage. The snake made its way into the little girls room over night and squeezed her to death.

It was the Father's responsibility to look after the snake. He screwed up and lost a child. He is therefore either a douchebag or a pretty epic screw up no matter how its worded.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
You can't keep your kids in a bubble, but a 12ft python is ridiculous. He's a douchebag and a complete dumb ***.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
You can't keep your kids in a bubble, but a 12ft python is ridiculous. He's a douchebag and a complete dumb ***.
I've had reptiles all my life. When it came to snakes we simply kept them outside when they got over a foot. The cages were securely flushed against the cage as a means to give my mother some sense of security. We at one point decided to keep all the animals in the barn. This included 20 rabbits, 5 leopard geckos, 3 iguanas, 1 rock python, 2 bearded dragons. Then you had 3-6 cats outside. What im trying to say is. We had 37 animals & not once did we have one escape. We took every precaution we could. This man made a mistake by keeping that huge of an animal near his family. I would never think of keeping something over 3ft except my iguanna in the house with me. The only reason i kept him in the house sometimes is i taught him from a young age to be friendly & roam around my room. Plus i couldnt sleep with that light on in their cages lol

He is a moron. For the person who made the slick joke about Florida. I suggest you get new material because thats wack & i would be ashamed to even use that. I have said some pretty retarded things on here but thats stupidity. Morons grow everywhere even out of your own toilets. You know about cockroaches right :comphead:

·
Registered
268 Posts
They should chop up that snake and make that foo into a belt.

·
Registered
268 Posts
True! Very true. a lot of people are freak jobs.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The dude forgot to lock his unlicensed snake in its cage. The snake made its way into the little girls room over night and squeezed her to death.

It was the Father's responsibility to look after the snake. He screwed up and lost a child. He is therefore either a douchebag or a pretty epic screw up no matter how its worded.
Was there new info that was released that was not in the link and snakes need to be licensed there?

·
Registered
269 Posts
It was on the news the other night. I think it was on channel 9 here. They showed the dudes house and the snake being hauled away and everything. It sucks for the family and Im sure the dude feels awful but he is a tard for sure. Ill try to find a link to the vid later on.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
They should chop up that snake and make that foo into a belt.
nice....even more intelligence. you sir...are also a moron. should we chop you up for being human and acting (somewhat) human......

a snake.....acting like a snake......what a crazy concept

the snake was not the problem....the dipshyt owner was

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Uh oh! The democrats will be screaming for 10 day waiting periods and background checks for everybody wanting to buy a snake.

Joking aside, the parents need to go to prison where a bunch of snakes can be inserted anally into them.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Uh oh! The democrats will be screaming for 10 day waiting periods and background checks for everybody wanting to buy a snake.

Joking aside, the parents need to go to prison where a bunch of snakes can be inserted anally into them.
They got all the brotha's in their. For that :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts