Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I'm getting ready to place my order for pro comp 7089's in just a minute. I just wanted to do one last double check and get some confirmation from somebody that they do fit our trucks. It's a 16x8, 6 on 4.5 bolt pattern, Backspace=4 in., Offset=-12mm. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
They fit and congrats on being the millionth person with them on a Frontier

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha. yah i know. but i still like the rims and have been looking at them forever. just needed that one last double check cause i hate ordering stuff off the internet. thanks though. im ordering them right now.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Alot of people have them because of how nice a rim they are. Goodchoice.....

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
They fit and congrats on being the millionth person with them on a Frontier
I don't think there was any call for this comment; we are all aware of how popular this wheel is. But honestly, that's like telling someone with a Tacoma or Ranger not to get ANY wheels at all. Besides; other than a Frontier how many times have you seen those wheels on another vehicle?

To the OP; I ran these wheels for about 2 years. I will say when I bought them I was a little disappointed with the finish; I was expecting them to be powder coated but they are just a painted finish. However; they held up just fine with only minor scratches after a few years of some decent off road use. As for fitment, I would have preferred them to be hub centric for my style of driving...but again, after some decent use I never had one single issue with lug nuts coming loose or anything like that. In my opinion these are the best wheels available for our trucks for the money.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
get over yourself. It was a joke and even the op lol'd at it. I even have the 8089 on my truck still. I was just making the point on how many of us on here are using the procomp wheels like they are going out me style. My intent was not to flame.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks guys. Yah dude. No hard feelings. I know everyone's got them. Practically every Toyota FJ around my house has the black and silver pro comps on them. I do have to say though that most of the ones I see are the black and silver ones. Not just black. But they're sick rims and I already ordered them for a $106 bucks a piece which i thought was pretty good. I've been looking at them forever. Anyways I'll let you guys know when i get them and I'll take some pictures once I get them mounted on my Nitto Terra Grapplers. :fantastic:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Yes pics are a must

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
hopefully your tire stays stock size, -12 offset will push them out a bit. My rims are 0offset and i still had a hard time clearing them, i wish i got a positive offset. but i like those black ones, should of ordered them instead.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
where did you order the wheels?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts

·
Premium Member