Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know what the orange thingy is and what it does? I've seen it on another forum for 1st generations, but it doesn't say what they do. It looks like something that goes on the inside of your gas cap door.

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
8O

pix?

edit------

HA HA he beat me too it...

umm

yeah looks like a gas cap holder

·
1,482 Posts
that's the only reason that I am picking on the taco drivers XD

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm asumming there's just been a sort of a joke about these things. I've seen stickers that say "Orange Thingy Equipped" and some people who even put it in their signature.

·
1,482 Posts
smokeydadog said:
Ah, the joys of an IT job. I work for the state too, so it's a double whammy! :)
You bastard XD

State == super cush XD

·
Registered
320 Posts
gfronty05 said:
LOL, it is a gas cap holder.

For those who want the part number, it is: 17255-01G00
is this the part # for the 05+ or only the 04 and under?

i didnt think they made a "orange thingy" for the new frontier

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
No they havent made one for the 05+ frontiers, I dont even think they will. Im planning on getting one and seeing if it would fit the 05+frontier.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Speaking of gas caps,has anyone got there recall done on the gas cap tether yet? and if so what did they change,does it look the same or different style.Thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
tc3driver said:
smokeydadog said:
Ah, the joys of an IT job. I work for the state too, so it's a double whammy! :)
You bastard XD

State == super cush XD

Yeah, the job's a breeze but the pay ain't so great. You also don't learn much here. There are only 4 of us to cover 2300 workstations and 15 or so servers, so we have to be a jack of all trades. We end up specializing in nothing. :(

·
1,482 Posts
smokeydadog said:
Yeah, the job's a breeze but the pay ain't so great. You also don't learn much here. There are only 4 of us to cover 2300 workstations and 15 or so servers, so we have to be a jack of all trades. We end up specializing in nothing. :(
yeah that sucks...

but I know the feeling... where I work there is only 3 of us to cover 400 or so servers across the us and canada XD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts