Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has installed one in there 05 or new 4 litere fronty. Got few ideas but wanna see how otheres did it. Might sound dumb but the terminals on the optima are oposite of the factory batt?? Thanks yall. Sammy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has installed one in there 05 or new 4 litere fronty. Got few ideas but wanna see how otheres did it. Might sound dumb but the terminals on the optima are oposite of the factory batt?? Thanks yall. Sammy
Couldnt you just turn the battery around? I know that I had do that with one of my vehicles. The only downside is that the sticker on the battery will be upside down when looking from the front...

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
no... theres an optima out there that fits perfectly. I'm running it in my truck, just cant remember the model number. I'll check it right now.

model 35.... this is the one i got....
^:)

Couldnt you just turn the battery around? I know that I had do that with one of my vehicles. The only downside is that the sticker on the battery will be upside down when looking from the front...
^Years ago people put em' in sideways.. "look it don't leak :laugh:"

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I had to buy an extension...don't buy from amazon. I got a thread and pictures on the other site if you wanna check it to get an idea..fronty.....spot

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i bought mine from amazon. $135 shipped. came with the extension. it was red top... i ran my friends yellow top (D35) in there for a few days. Stocker went bad and was waiting for amazon to ship. both fit great.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I put one in a few weeks ago. Terminals were on the correct side, not sure which model you are looking at but the D35 series fit. The European 35 series battery has the terminals flipped, but not the normal one. Check eBay for the best price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts