Nissan Frontier Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Wow! Looks great! The wheels don't stick out near as much as I thought they would! How does it ride?
She rides pretty well, I do get a bit more roll out of the suspension but that's my issue for not getting stiffer coilovers(still stock coilovers and 3" spacer) and running no swaybar... BUT she does corner pretty well!

Man that looks good. I want to T-swap so bad. I have a really fun project coming up. I bought a Lokka locker for the front, so I need to install that soon. Any chance you or Scott will have some free time at the end of this week to meet up and talk trucks?
I should have some.. Suppose to be headed to Wintergreen for some snowboarding this weekend, leaving on Friday so I should be in the clear Thursday after 3pm.. Text me, or message me on FB.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
I have my 8 month old daughter Thursday and Friday while the wife works, but nothing planned. The truck is a mess, but I'm up for a mini-meet during the day on one of those, just can't get my hands too dirty. I get instant notification of replies to this thread or PMs... And also on FB. Just let me know!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have my 8 month old daughter Thursday and Friday while the wife works, but nothing planned. The truck is a mess, but I'm up for a mini-meet during the day on one of those, just can't get my hands too dirty. I get instant notification of replies to this thread or PMs... And also on FB. Just let me know!
I will be free on friday and can be free on sat, sun, monday, or tuesday.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Ran into an issue last week. My driverside extended axle shaft pulled out of the CV after my driverside tire hit a manhole cover on the road. Currently I have the hole thing pulled to try and figure things out. Heres pictures of what I saw when pulling the axle... The splines look fine, the spring clip was still attached to the shaft, so I have NO clue what might have happened..

^the shaft isn't bent, looks this way from distortion due to iPhone camera..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Well it has been a while since I've updated... here's what I've done since last post....

Fixed the CV issue, after driving through the winter without 4x4 (removed CV and was 3x4 technically...). Rebuilt the CV, then tried installing CV and the splines were a little coroded... fixed and had been running 4x4 since!

Got my timing chain tenshioners replaced, had the dealer go ahead and swap out my radiator for a newer one, and had them flush the transmission and coolant system while at it.

Swapped on some fiberglass aftermarket fenders. Cut-up my bumper to get them to fit. After a couple months, I've now taken them off, Swapped on original fenders, and have contemplated a snorkle now... haha

I've dropped the BIG money! I have a 2009 Titan M205. Have Radflo 2.5 extended shocks with 650# rate springs from PRG in the mail. Also have a set of Dirt King Titan bushing uppers enroute to me also...

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Why did you take the fiberglass fenders back off? I thought those were what you really wanted to help out with the T-Swap. Then again, Virginia doesn't really care about wheels/tires sticking out past the fenders... anyways, are you planning on selling those fenders?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great looking truck. White is always a great color.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts