·
Registered
2,928 Posts
He has a sale thread already going for the arms

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Interested in selling the upper arms then? I mean they are technically used now, right? Just kidding...kinda. Can't wait to see the swap completed! By the way... where are the pics that shows how it currently sits?
Man Scott, If I would have known you might have been interested in the SPC Arms, I wouldn't have made my Testing Waters Sale Thread.. Hahaha

Oh and THANKS for calling me out on the lack of pictures.. I'll take some today..

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Ahem... well... if you want some 285s with aftermarket wheels, I am willing to part with mine for a reasonable amount... I want to go with 255/85/16s on my stock wheels. Otherwise, the pictures look great, and I like the Raptorized grille! I want to look into doing something similar. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Haha! I love parking next to stock Frontiers whenever I can to get a feel for what mine used to look like. There is one at work that is a black SV 4x2, but the 2005-2008, that I park next to all the time. The comparison looks more like a Hardbody next to a Titan sometimes.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well, I think I've decided to go in a different direction.. Hahaha Just got me a boat, so I think I'm pretty content where my truck currently sits, and am trying to now sell the Titan Control arms. But I am gonna look into the air bags for the rear to help out some of the bouncing I get when trailering.

Here's my boat trailered up. Can't really see the boat all too much.

Here she is though! 1987 Mastercraft Prostar 190 with Powerslot, only 605hours on the 351V8 engine, Competition Ski Boat!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Alright, new update!

Finally got me some new tires and rims at that too! I traded+cash my old LE rims and tires for the 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country on Nismo Rims. Drove down to North Carolina to pick them up. Wasn't a bad drive at that either. Wish I could have taken them out in the sand and play a little but had a time crunch to be back home.

Still need to actually figure out how I'm going to mount my 4Hella lights that I've now had for about a year... Hahaha

Currently waiting on my extended axles for the r180 to come in the mail so I can actually do the Titan Swap. I think shortly I'll be where I've wanted to be with my truck.

Enjoy some pictures...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just picked up some Shrockworks sliders today! Got them for half price, but I'm gonna need to get new mounting hardware. I might be taking off the body lift too... Kinda wish I knew where I placed the original hardware...
Let me know if you want to get rid of the body lift. I am not sure if it would need anything different for a KC frontier. Who did you end up getting the pucks from? I live over on the Yorktown/Hampton townline off of Hampton Hwy.
-Scott

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Pucks are UMHW, had them created and milled. They are self lubricating so they don't squeek or degrade, and they are black. Send me a PM, maybe we could meet up? I could even take them off and we could install for you. You may have to purchase 2 more bolts of one size? I'll see what I can dig up on info. Search for "DIY 2inch Body lift"

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
No T-swap yet?

·
Registered
824 Posts
So most recent updates include removing of the 2" body lift, and selling to fellow member.

I also picked up an Injen CAI. I've only had a little time to really drive with it, but from what I felt, she seems to be getting a little more air! Haha
HEY, that Injen intake looks really familiar! Did you steal my intake? Lol

Are you still loving it?

CPS

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Wow! Looks great! The wheels don't stick out near as much as I thought they would! How does it ride?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Man that looks good. I want to T-swap so bad. I have a really fun project coming up. I bought a Lokka locker for the front, so I need to install that soon. Any chance you or Scott will have some free time at the end of this week to meet up and talk trucks?

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
its possible... Just need to know when and where and I'll ask the "boss."

21 - 40 of 50 Posts