Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
That rear left shock looks way too long in this picture. Looks like you are about to crush it.
Far from crushing it... The boots are squished tho.

Doing Raptor liner today. I 100 percent should have used this on my bumpers. I know it was recommended, but guess I'm hard headed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow that looks amazing. You did a great job on it. I wonder how it would work for touching up the factory spray liner. After 14 years mine has a lot of dings with a few that have exposed the metal underneath.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Wow that looks amazing. You did a great job on it. I wonder how it would work for touching up the factory spray liner. After 14 years mine has a lot of dings with a few that have exposed the metal underneath.
I think it would just spray right over your existing. It needs a slight texture to stick - per tons of videos and their instructions, I took some 120 and 240 grit sand paper stone thingys and roughed up the factory finish (clear coat). Obviously, the time consuming part was that, cleanup, and tape prep. I also waited an hour between coats. 2 coats runs about 12 mil, 3 is 15 mil thick.

Prothane 19-1309 Bump Stops

Although, the OME leafs have not touched them yet.... They had not touched the stock bumps either. But, I got nervous.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts