Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to change the subject line on this, as it sounded a bit too pathetic, and I was getting no love. I know there's at least one other female Fronty driver here, but are we not so popular??? :wink:

Anyway, the rest of the original post went like this.....

I'm in Jacksonville, Florida and just traded a '03 Toyo Tundra SR5 in on my first Nissan....well, sorta....

I spent five hours in the Nissan dealership on Saturday afternoon haggling over what was originally going to be an '06 LE CC. Found out that the roof rack was not removable and that was a deal breaker....know some folks like it, but I CANNOT stand the thing. And after actually seeing the truck, decided I liked the chrome bumpers better than the color-keyed ones.

I decided to go with an '06 SE CC with sunroof & power pkg....which I still DO NOT have. They are supposedly waiting on confirmation on shipping it down from Georgia. In the meantime, I'm driving another SE off the lot. Nice enough, but not mine! Not the right color, no keyless entry (wouldn't give me the fob), no sunroof, the list goes on.....

I'm itching to get mine in, so I can tint the windows like yesterday, amongst various other add ons / upgrades. I absolutely HATE driving around with bare windows, so of course the loaner has no tint.

OK....rant done! :lol:

·
Registered
538 Posts
I am sure the wait will be worth it.

congratulations

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure it will be, but the wait is killing me. So hard to know you've bought a new toy....but not be able to play with it!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Enjoy the club experience!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts