Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just bought a 07 cc se 4X2 the other day and found the boards. I was looking for a 4X4 or at least a nismo 4X2 but both are not very easy to find out here in the desert of phx AZ! I gave up when i found a solid deal on my new to me truck!

I am going to admit for the first time in a LONG time i am a newb again! This is my first truck. Actually first for a few other things as well... first automatic, first rwd... I did put in a lot of time in the sr20 fwd camp tho, so i know a thing or two.

I have a lot to learn here, but i do know where the search button is and how it works!!! woot =)

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
sup man. what do you have panned for the frontier?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome to the club. Congrats on the new truck. You found the right place if you are interested in looking, learning and modifying it.

Enjoy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stock?? whats that? haha! I think the longest i have ever kept anything stock is about 2 weeks..... This truck may set another record there tho thanks to a big mtn bike build i have in the works. so it maybe stock for as long as a month!

once the bike is out of the way i think a leveling kit and some kind of stereo action is in order (this stock unit is weak sauce).

who knows what will happen after that...

·
Registered
615 Posts
lol a month. Do a mini lift, or if you're a baller, full suspension lift. These trucks are lowwwww stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, no baller here! next big buy is going to be a house, so i can't be sinking too much money into this truck. As much as i want a long travel turbo desert play toy it just can't happen right now haha

Pics will come soon, but i think my camera just took a dump on me and to be honist i would rather buy car parts then a new digi ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
for fwd stuff you name it i had it.. well almost. 92 se-r, 92nx2000, 93nx2000,96 200sx se-r, 94 G20, 96 G20. I never finished my big gt30r turbo setup in one of the g20's (i was so close, had 70% of the parts and ran out of steam/money) but over the years 1 nx got a det swap, 1 g20 got a gtir kit bolted on, the others where all full bolts ons (cai, header, cams, exhaust, ext). and there was one case of a nice healthy shot of nitrous =)

so um i maybe a nissan guy! and i am happy to be back in a nissan! last car was a 05 saab 92x aero (step bastard to the wrx), not a bad little whip but i got sick of it sorta quick and didn't want to sink big money into it.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Sounds like some cool projects. Welcome to the truck world. Being a car guy myself I would recommend spending a lot of time researching on here before you pull out the wallet. Don’t end up like me and have to do everything twice because I didn’t read enough. Have fun :)

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,292 Posts
Welcome! Great subject line, lol

Clint

1 - 14 of 14 Posts