Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heading out to yosemite august 8th and goin to be out there for about a week .... i was wondering if anyone knows any offroading areas we could stop by .... we only have 2wd trucks but just something we could do to have a lil fun ... thanks guys ...

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
you could always take a detour to Death Valley on the way out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
you could always take a detour to Death Valley on the way out.
There is a reason they call it death Valley:fantastic:, Dont get stuck!!

How is CA these days. I was born and raised in LA metro. Went to school in La Canada and ended up in Raleigh NC. WOW. What a trip. But that would be a fun trip. With my 4x4 going through Death Valley or Yosemite. Have some fun.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CALI is nice ... lots of crazy weather in the past couple years ... we had a little tornado about a year ago that rippped off a roof of a house and tore down a couple of sheds and fences. didnt see that one coming. this past weekend i was in big bear fishin .... down the mountain the weather was prolly like 100 and up in big bear it was prolly like 80.... and within 2 hours ... its dropped like 30 degrees and poured for like 2 hours. i though it was goin to rain. just crazy weather but that mother nature.

as far as yosemite .... i only have a 2wd truck and so does my father-in-law. so we can't do anything to serious ... but i do wanna do something fun and a lil chalenging ... so i was just curious if anybody has seen anythin .... we might hit up the seirra nationals and see what we can find there.... thanks everybody for the info ... i appreciate it ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts