Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's called Broken Arrow. Its the trail that the Pink Jeep tours use.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Where is that trail. I am new to 4 wheelin and would like to hit some moderate trails. Will the stock susp. and tires be ok??

Bone stock Black '05 KC 4X4 LE

·
Banned
410 Posts
from my best judgment the stuff he was on your 05 will run it down like aspeed bump.

those look like some awesome places for trail rides. wish i was closer to AZ id deff hit em up. looks like fun.

also jalm, if you want to see a little bit of the stuff your 05 can do stock you might want to check out my cardomain page. i do a ton of wheelin in my stock 05

·
Banned
410 Posts
nice i know wbere hillsboro is gone and partyed up there a couple times lol. been raining like crazy all the mud holes are sloppy as hell here in the dalles. not sure about hills and ptown and places like that, havnt paid attention to the weather lol.

click the word homepage on the bottom of my post, it will take ya there, i have some new wheelin pics i need to put on it, so u might check back in a couple days when i get some time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jalm, like frontin said, your stock susp and tires will be just fine, I have stock tires on mine and I didn't so much as slip on anything out there. Its basically a lot of moderate rock crawls, there isn't much room to go fast anywhere. To get there you take the I-17 north and take the AZ-179 exit, you take the 179 almost all the way into Sedona, right before you get there, there is a sign that says Broken Arrow, take a right and it'll lead you all the way to the trail. The only thing that sucks is there are a million Pink Jeeps out there so there is always someone on your *** your someone in front of you, other then that its really fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts