Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was intending to get a Shrokworks front bumper, however, as of this morning they indicate a minimum of three months from order date.

I'm trying to get the truck all dialed in prior to a trip scheduled for the second week of October. What other quality bumpers can the group recommend?

Thanks!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I built my own but others to look at that I can think of off the top of my head would be

Hefty fabworks
Calmini
ARB

ARB are more mass produced so if you wanted to find something that's in stock likely that is the fastest you could get.

Good luck!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Forum member eolivas. Check out his bumpers. Search "another bumper build"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Offroad bumper recommendations..

I was intending to get a Shrokworks front bumper, however, as of this morning they indicate a minimum of three months from order date.

I'm trying to get the truck all dialed in prior to a trip scheduled for the second week of October. What other quality bumpers can the group recommend?

Here's our Deluxe prerunner style front bumper and our winch-capable prerunner style front bumper. We've never had an unsatisfied customer and our turn around time can't be beat! Check us out and if interested, feel free to message me.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I think the OP is looking more for a plated bumper even though your tube bumpers are very nice.
Do you do the plate type bumpers?
Just curious.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love my hefty fabworks Aluminum! They are a great company to work with.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's a new bumper we just added to the build list for you plate bumper lovers!

2nd gen Nissan Frontier Winch-capable Hybrid Plate Bumper! It is a mixture of steel and aluminum. We made this as light, as close fitting and as high clearance as we possibly could. Only weighing in at 82 lbs! That's 40-50lbs lighter than your average steel plate bumper. The skid plates were made bolt on for easy access to your winch and also to save weight (winch not included) So, this means when you install this bumper, you could add your winch in after the fact. This will also come with frame-to-bumper brackets for extra support & also holes to access your winch(not pictured) A bare metal, standard version without lighting holes/lighting, will be $950. Message me to place order��

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
PHP:
Here's a new bumper we just added to the build list for you plate bumper lovers!

2nd gen Nissan Frontier Winch-capable Hybrid Plate Bumper! It is a mixture of steel and aluminum. We made this as light, as close fitting and as high clearance as we possibly could. Only weighing in at 82 lbs! That's 40-50lbs lighter than your average steel plate bumper. The skid plates were made bolt on for easy access to your winch and also to save weight (winch not included) So, this means when you install this bumper, you could add your winch in after the fact. This will also come with frame-to-bumper brackets for extra support & also holes to access your winch(not pictured) A bare metal, standard version without lighting holes/lighting, will be $950. Message me to place order��
Does this bumper fit the OEM Radiator Skid? or does it replace it?

·
Registered
46 Posts

That looks sweet!! What size winch will it fit?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts