Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time viewer, first time poster. Have a 2012 PRO-4X KC 6spd. Don't driver her much, only 15k miles. Trying to decide on getting her some off-road mods and keeping her or possibly moving on to a new gen2 Raptor. Talk me out of it.

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Hi, welcome aboard! Nice to have you here. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Have fun surfing around!

·
Rogue Admin
13,351 Posts
Up to you if you want to spend a bunch of money and what you need the truck to be able to do. Your Frontier can be made off-road capable and it will last you many more years to come.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Long time viewer, first time poster. Have a 2012 PRO-4X KC 6spd. Don't driver her much, only 15k miles. Trying to decide on getting her some off-road mods and keeping her or possibly moving on to a new gen2 Raptor. Talk me out of it.
Keep what you have.

I have not had a truck payment in 10 years. You can invest in mods with the money you save.

Plus, put some of that money saved into your retirement. :angel:

·
Registered
135 Posts
In the videos the Raptor is ridiculously awesome. But on normal roads and parking lots it just looks ridiculous. Just my opinion.
A guy in a brand new Raptor parked next to my 2013 pro4x CC the other day while we were playing at the park. I think my wheelbase at the widest point would have fit between the ford tires at their narrowest point. It's surprisingly huge. the driver was a real loudmouth, and that truck suited him just fine.
Again, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts