Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after months of research and reading.....after about a month of searching out a truck I would be happy with.......after a week of emails and phone calls with a dealer in another state......after a 5 hour road trip with my brother....after another 5 hours home.....and after her first wash....I present to you, my 09 KC Pro-4x....

Here's what driving through cornfileds on I-55 will get you

and this is what a little Gav magic will get ya

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I always love a nice road trip and nice truck. I liked the painted bumper look on the new ones. Whats going to be your first mod?

·
Registered
602 Posts
great looking truck.

x2 ya what you gonna mod first?

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Congrats! Looks good. I love the black PRO4X, but don't want to spend the time keeping a black truck looking good. Nor do I like the parking lot heat inside a black vehicle after the end of a long sunny high 90s day.

1st thing I would do is move the wire harness plug to the bumper beside the tag. If you go off road, it will be the 1st thing you take off anyway.

Anyway, congrats again!!!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
nice truck dude

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, it is a sweet ride !!! i'm very happy i chose this truck !!!

but, the camaro will get detailed on friday....cause it got dirty driving in the rain friday....

maybe, just maybe, i will make time for the truck too :fantastic:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The first thing I would do is take the dealer logo off the tailgate. I hate it when they put those on there.

Love the truck.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The first thing I would do is take the dealer logo off the tailgate. I hate it when they put those on there.

Love the truck.
yeah, i need to borrow my buddy's heat gun.....not sure if a hari dryer will do the trick.....

no mods lined up as of now....trying to buy a house too, plus the camaro needs exhaust.......
....but intake and exhaust are always top on everyone's list...

any local guys have a tuner to get rid of the 1/2 throttle deal ?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
AH!!! You stole my truck!!! Oh, wait...

Great truck dude! I drove the same thing to work this morning... Makes the drive a lot better with a nice rig. Enjoy it!

Oh, Auto or Stick?

:fantastic:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AH!!! You stole my truck!!! Oh, wait...

Great truck dude! I drove the same thing to work this morning... Makes the drive a lot better with a nice rig. Enjoy it!

Oh, Auto or Stick?

:fantastic:
6 speed baby !!!! that's what i was most concerned with was 4x4, 6 cyl and a 6spd !!!!!

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Ok so I gotta ask... what brought you around... I saw you on canyon/colorado fans.com cause I'm still tryin to sell my tonneau there but figured I'd keep my piehole shut... But dude... sweet black truck. Aint it great when they're like THAT new?. Don't think you'll regret it. enjoy!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Beautiful truck!

1st thing I would do is move the wire harness plug to the bumper beside the tag. If you go off road, it will be the 1st thing you take off anyway.
X2 and the axle vent mod

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so I gotta ask... what brought you around... I saw you on canyon/colorado fans.com cause I'm still tryin to sell my tonneau there but figured I'd keep my piehole shut... But dude... sweet black truck. Aint it great when they're like THAT new?. Don't think you'll regret it. enjoy!
i drove one and thought i would do some research, just like i did here...
....i think i was leaning towards the frontier the entire time, but i checked out the "competition" ( term used loosely )

thanks again for the kind words guys !! it is a sharp truck

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so far so good !!!!

is it bad that i want to park it in the garage and leave the camaro in the driveway ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts