Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
scott, price on lifter buckets for the vq40 so I can set the correct valve lash I want

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Titan front abs lines

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Quick Thank-you to Scott for going the extra yard.. Got my package this a.m!

btw: Any luck on that tow hook? lol.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
$129.58 Per side sir!

Scott

Just looked up that part number...there are like 52 different sizes to choose from!!! :crikey:

Any idea what size you need?

Scott
yes I know the sizes, but I am price shopping between you and local. theyre all the same price though regardless of size or if theyre intake or exhaust. So what is your single part cost? just pick one like a 800U which is a 8.00 MM intake bucket

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes I know the sizes, but I am price shopping between you and local. theyre all the same price though regardless of size or if theyre intake or exhaust. So what is your single part cost? just pick one like a 800U which is a 8.00 MM intake bucket

Pm'd ya!

Scott

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hey scott do you have any deals on oem 03 xe headlights? ive been procrastinating on ordering some lol

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Tiregate pre-runner system, Nismo headers. Which we both have discussed in Pm's.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Scott, I'm looking for a factory e-locker switch/panel. I just bought an M226 with locker and would like to have the factory look of the switch next to the 4wd.
I'm gonna look into that for ya!

I need a dealership to give me 20k for a trade in :)
I don't sell cars...but if you want to make the drive out, i'm sure we can give you a fair trade! ;)

hey scott do you have any deals on oem 03 xe headlights? ive been procrastinating on ordering some lol
Right here!
Nissan Performance Aftermarket Parts | Nismo | Nissan Racing Parts

Tiregate pre-runner system, Nismo headers. Which we both have discussed in Pm's.
Tiregate pricing is coming! Nismo headers are getting rare! I am opening an account to be an authorized dealer for Doug Thorley Headers!!

Once SEMA is over...things will get back to normal!!!

Scott

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Id rather have Doug Thorley headers...lol

1 - 20 of 149 Posts