1-fog Lights Off A 07 Se===make Offer----- pending sale
2-oem Mats For Cc===make Offer
3-2 Cup Holders====make Offer

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just Give Me An Offer I Just Dont Want All This Stuff That I Dont Need.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Could you tell me about the cupholders?
Any signs of use?
Any scratches/dents/dings/FUNK?
Are they OEM or aftermarket?
Have you modded them?
I have been considering this upgrade...let me know!

·
Registered
192 Posts
If miltonpro doesn't buy them, I might also be interested in the fogs, but I have the same questions he does:

Are they OEM or aftermarket? (Not well enough versed yet to know from the pic)
Are you also offering the stalk? If no stalk, are you offering a switch of any kind? (these make a big difference in what they are worth)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
foglights are OEM. i dont have any wiring that goes with them or any kind of switch.

the cup holders are OEM but have been used but still look new. i will post a pic of them when i get home.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wouldn't need the wiring (my SE is prewired), but the switch is a big deal because the stalk with the fog switch costs something like $150 at courtesy parts; its still a good deal, I just don't want to drop nearly $200 right now. Oh well, maybe next time. Good luck...

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
FYI, those of you worried about the light switch on the stalk, if your truck is PRE WIRED you can by pass the switch so the lights come on with your parking lights and you dont need the switch. i have a mod for this in the DIY section.

·
Registered
192 Posts
FYI, those of you worried about the light switch on the stalk, if your truck is PRE WIRED you can by pass the switch so the lights come on with your parking lights and you dont need the switch. i have a mod for this in the DIY section.
Thanks, Mylt1, but I (for one) eventually want the working switch. Just not at that cost right now, too many other things to do with the money first.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll take the mats for 40......would you ship them to FL?

·
Registered
24 Posts
So if my truck is not pre-wired, I can still install on my SE, and just run wire to the current parking light or headlight harness correct??

I have heard of wiring it to the parking lights and I like the idea. I still offer you $40 if you want it.....

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
So if my truck is not pre-wired, I can still install on my SE, and just run wire to the current parking light or headlight harness correct??

I have heard of wiring it to the parking lights and I like the idea. I still offer you $40 if you want it.....
i wouldnt, but it wouldnt be that hard to wire them in. they need to be on there own circuit with a relay. you can still do it but it will be a little more work then you think.

just tryin to help a brotha out.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
2006SEV6 & Wamba u guys have a PM

miltonpro PM you

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fogs--- Sold Still Have The Mats & Oem Cup Holders Any Offers Will Take Anything .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts