Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A bunch of us from the Titan Forums are planning a trip out to Calico this weekend if any of you would like to join us!

We will be planning monthly trips to multiple places throughout southern cali as well!

We will be meeting at Fontana Nissan at 8am (I'm providing the coffee and donuts!!!) and then heading from there!

Let me know if you'd like to join us!

Scott

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sure wish some of you came out! We had a great time exploring Calico!!! Every month we are going to explore a new place! Probably bring a BBQ and some other stuff as well!
Here are some pics from yesterday!

·
Registered
197 Posts
looked like fun ... how is there terrain out there? were all u guys 4x4 or would 2wd make out there? the truck looks good scott .... i like how u make the chevy dealership across the way look bad with there stock trucks!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL! Yeah...we don't mess around here at Fontana Nissan! ;)

2 of us were 2wd and 2 were 4wd. We all did just fine the entire day until just about the end. We were trying to head back to Calico and our GPS told us a trail that led directly there...we traveled down through a canyon that just kept getting tighter and rockier. We had to turn around and go back up. We had to use the tow strap to help us 2wd's once to get through a tough section...the rest of the way up, we just took our time and crawled through! It was a total blast and I couldn't believe what my Titan was capable of!!!

Scott

·
Registered
197 Posts
LOL! Yeah...we don't mess around here at Fontana Nissan! ;)

2 of us were 2wd and 2 were 4wd. We all did just fine the entire day until just about the end. We were trying to head back to Calico and our GPS told us a trail that led directly there...we traveled down through a canyon that just kept getting tighter and rockier. We had to turn around and go back up. We had to use the tow strap to help us 2wd's once to get through a tough section...the rest of the way up, we just took our time and crawled through! It was a total blast and I couldn't believe what my Titan was capable of!!!

Scott

ur titan is a BEAST bro .... and it looks sick to .... never doubt a nissan cuz even if there stuck for the moment ... they'll find a way to get itself out .. well sounds like fun ... maybe next meet we could get some frontiers out there including myself ...

·
Registered
321 Posts
nice pictures....looks like some good terrain... my biggest worry about wheeling with other is some people try to get all crazy, i know im 4x4 but its my daily..lol....but yea hopefully i can join the next trip

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't worry Chris...I'm 2wd and its my daily (err...its my Girlfriends daily until we can get her another car!)

We make sure the trips aren't too difficult!

Scott

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Looks like a good run. waiting to see whats planned for the next meet hopefully i can make it. Nice job setting these up scott, thanks!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts