Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2018 pro-4x frontier. I love this truck. Buuuuuutttt...... why can’t I find anything for aftermarket parts? Generally a new off road front bumper. I see that the tacos and wranglers have them starting at 400 and the only one I’ve found for the frontier is starting at like 1100. Can anyone send me a link or explain why this is?

·
Registered
436 Posts
There’s more than what you’re finding, some common bumpers are:
Hefty fabworks, shrockworks, ARB, Dezert Runner Off-road. Those are all close to the price you’ve just mentioned though.

If you want something cheaper you will need to look at the Move DIY bumper kits (basically you weld them together) or build your own. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Shrockworks make an aluminum one for us.... its pricey.... but only 60-70lbs and no suspension change needed .... what im saving my pennies for!

Reactions: TwoWheelsDown

·
Registered
994 Posts
I just finished my alum. hefty fab bumper install.

That said I did a ton of research and sure there are cheaper companies making bumpers for tacos, but the companies that make our bumpers also make them for the tacos and they are just as expensive!

Most taco owners I know also go with the better bumpers

Demello bumper almost 2200 bucks not including shipping

here is one for 1500 but its ugly as !#@$

BTW the hefty fab alum tacoma one, is more expensive then the frontier

·
Registered
354 Posts
Shrockworks does not have an aluminum bumper on their website. Only hefty fab and coastal off-road do

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
994 Posts
both of those are kinda fugly.. WTF is the deal with that bull bar going out like 10 feet lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
The stinger and light bars are customizable at WAM

·
Registered
763 Posts
@eolivas with Precision Welding also is worth reaching out to.

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Shrockworks does not have an aluminum bumper on their website. Only hefty fab and coastal off-road do
YES! THANK YOU!!! i always get those two switched (eye roll)

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
@eolivas with Precision Welding also is worth reaching out to.

I’ll second that

·
Registered
89 Posts
Another vote for Precision Welding (eolivas). He will add whatever features you want.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My priorities of a front bumper...
1) Recovery points...
2) Winch mount...
3) Clearance for better approach angle...
4) Appearance...

I didn't like the big front bumper builds because it added too much weight. Got myself a WAM "hidden" bumper so many people here hate. shrug

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
My priorities of a front bumper...
1) Recovery points...
2) Winch mount...
3) Clearance for better approach angle...
4) Appearance...

I didn't like the big front bumper builds because it added too much weight. Got myself a WAM "hidden" bumper so many people here hate. shrug
This ^^. WAM hidden bumper and 9500# winch's on my buy list as well. The Harbour Freight winches are actually pretty good, if you don't need to use it daily. Then I'd probably SmittyBuilt or Warn Industries. Hopefully this yr, if not, in the Spring. She'll get there eventually.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts