Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All: I recently started searching for the new generation camper trailers. the best one so far is the Patriot Campers. See the link below. Also check out their video.

X1 Limited Edition - Patriot Campers

There are two problems with it: Not available in the US, and a bit pricey. Non the less, these are the best so far that I have been searching. Anyone owns something like this or is thinking about it. There are several US based companies that are building these in various configuration but nothing compares to this one (IMO).

What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
That's nice and includes some good ideas for a diy trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thank You all. this is good information. Some of the ones i saw before. My wife and I both liked Patriot trailers but You are correct we can use Moby1 and tailor it to our needs.

I just took a quick look at the sites and there are several that should fit our need. Also inclined towards truck based drawers with RTT options.

·
Registered
305 Posts
If you really like the Patriot camper it is possible to have one sent here and a little bird tells me it will not be long till they are available for direct purchase in the US...

However, as several others have said there are some great trailer builders here. What are you looking for in your trailer?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I am looking for in a trailer is a compact design with all essential items just like a regular camper but without the extra weight. I am glad to hear that they will be available here soon so that is nice. I also saw another one for almost half the price called Turtleback Weekender for around 18K. This one is pretty close to the Patriot one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts