Nissan Frontier Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Frontier Pro-4x
20 Posts
FWIW,
I got my kit from Ebay:

Searched for T99T8-9BU0A and found a nissan dealership selling one.

Came in a few days and installed with no issues.
Comes with the 4&7pin plug, exterior harness and the interior relay harness.
100% plug and play and very easy.
All my relay's are under the hood in the skinny box. Did you put your relay's inside the passenger kick panel?

·
Registered
2020 Pro 4x 4x4 with way too many features
143 Posts
I checked with my local dealer, and they have a hitch that came in for me, but the wiring harness is not available yet according to Nissan. They are hoping to have them to ship by the end of the month. I wonder where the dealer from ebay got his, if they aren't available for shipping yet?

·
Registered
2020 Pro 4x 4x4 with way too many features
143 Posts
Thanks for this link. Been trying to find a harness all day!
When checking the site, it is not a dual connector kit, in the description it says,
  • Connect with ease. Converts 4-pin harness to 7-pin harness......
For $96.00 it seems high price to pay to get an adaptor. The OEM is a dual plug, offering both 4 pin and 7 pin in the bumper next to the license plate. If you look at the picture, it only shows one plug.

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
When checking the site, it is not a dual connector kit, in the description it says,
  • Connect with ease. Converts 4-pin harness to 7-pin harness......
For $96.00 it seems high price to pay to get an adaptor. The OEM is a dual plug, offering both 4 pin and 7 pin in the bumper next to the license plate. If you look at the picture, it only shows one plug.
Yep. I'm still waiting for my dealer to get the OEM dual plug/harness. They are supposed to notify me me when they get them.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts