Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have experience with them?

i want a tonneau, and I can get an OEM one at a great price. I searched on here, but couldn't find any info on this one.....lots of other mfgs.

thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Jimmy... i've had mine since day one from the dealership. Only reason why i got it was they gave me 50% off on it. Others look nicer but I have no gripes with it. I went soft tonneau because I use my bed alot to haul stuff... simply roll it up when you aren't using it. It was fairly simple to install/un-install as well (takes me 5-10 min) and does not leak one bit (i live in wa st.).

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've had mine since new as well (going on a year). Dealer gave me a discount as well. I was a bit worried on how it would handle the snow and cold, but all good, still flexible and no signs of stress. Takes no time to completely remove or install. I also like that it has NISSAN stamped in it on the corner.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a Torza and absolutely love it. Very easy to open and install - took 2 minutes! I never really looked at the dealer one. Look at the Torza tri-fold before making a decision... good luck!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I can get some pics in a couple of days when I get home. Mine doesn't have snaps or velcro. It's a tri-fold mounted to the support frame so that the complete thing mounts from the inside with quick release so you can lock your tail gate and you can't take it off or get in unless you cut it.

·
Super Moderator
11,404 Posts
I have a Torza and absolutely love it. Very easy to open and install - took 2 minutes! I never really looked at the dealer one. Look at the Torza tri-fold before making a decision... good luck!
I have had two different trucks with a Torza Top on them. Both held up very well and snow weight was never a problem.

Clint

·
Registered
318 Posts
My factory soft cover has been on the truck since day 1. The cover accually uses heavy duty zippers and velcro, then has one snap in each corner. Over time, the vinyl has gotten stiff, and have already had the stiching on the velcro replaced. My cover actually just ripped when I was taking it off the other day. I have been looking for other covers, but have decided to just get a factory one again. I can use some of the old parts if something on the new one breaks. One of the cross bar connectors that the pin goes into, was replaced

The only place I have found to purchase was on Coutesy Parts web site for $300. So let me know if you find another, cheaper place to buy one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts