Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Will these fit the passenger seat that lays all the way flat forward? I guess that type of passenger seat isn't in every model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will these fit the passenger seat that lays all the way flat forward? I guess that type of passenger seat isn't in every model.

If you are talking about the rear seat folding flat than yes if you mean the front than idk all I can say for sure is mine is a 2016 crew cab my back seats fold flat I dont think the front passanger seat would though

if

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those would make a great placeholder for some custom covers I wanna get, which are quite a bit more than 150... Would these fit over the current seat covers, or are they meant to replace the upholstery?
This is the factory upholstery.

I would think that you could slide these over the ones on yours but it might not look tight.

I would think the real use for these would be someone that has messed up the factory upholstery

·
Registered
469 Posts
I believe Nissan discontinued the front passenger fold flat seat.

That's what I thought. My passenger seat folds flat forward. It's kinda like a table top. I think this makes a difference in the upholstery. Thanks for the info.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.