Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

Can someone explain to me why a lot of OEM parts on the Courtesy website show as N/A while they appear to be in stock at factorynissanparts.net? Wouldn't both retailers source their parts from Nissan?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Don't know that I have a solid answer, but I know when I've ordered some parts from facgtorynissanparts.com I got a message a few days later saying they weren't available. very frustrating, I'd rather have an updated website that tells me I can't get them to being with.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Courtessy sources parts from other dealers from around the country if need be. I ordered a set of bedside decals for my 03 SC from courtesy nissan. It said it both were in stock and were going to be delivered within 3 days. A week and a half went by and I didnt even get a tracking number. I shot them an email, It wound up that Courtesy only had 1 decal in stock, they ordered the 2nd from a dealer in texas and they were waiting to recieve the decal from texas to include in the box with my other order. They refunded my shipping and shipped it out for free to me. Same thing happens with a lot of 240sx parts I order from them. Chances are if their site lists a part as N/A its because courtesy's warehouse is out of stock and nissan dosent manufacture it anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts